|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: New York, New York
||Date Posted: 11/12/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 62000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
As a loss prevention professional, I have more than fourteen years of experience including recruiting, training and motivating security personnel. In that time, I have implemented policies, procedures and safety awareness programs. My experienced in use of CCTV, access control and alarm systems serves as further illustrations of my demonstrated abilities. Further, I am a career committed professional with extensive managerial experience working multiple locations and employing analytical approaches to problem solving and maintaining departmental budgets.
Duane Reade Drugs, Maspeth, NY 2000 - Present
Loss Prevention Manager,
• Manager of 22 security personnel, in a facility of 372 unionized associates.
• Hire, train, and motivate personnel. Implement and improve all job procedure preformed by security staff to reduce losses.
• Maintain all alarms, card access systems, cameras, and key and lock control systems.
• Maintained department budget
• Correspond with Directors to improve problems and procedures on a daily basis.
• Responsible for investigating loss claims for 250 stores.
Balducci¡¦s Gourmet food Stores, New York, NY 1999-2000
Area Loss Prevention Manager
• Manager of the 6 locations.
• Investigated internal issues to resolve losses and enforce company policies and procedures.
• Performed internal audits for work place and food safety
• Maintain all location alarms, cameras and access systems.
Airborne Express, New York, NY 1998-1999
Area Loss Prevention Specialist
• Loss Prevention Manager of five New York City locations, with more than 500 associates.
• Resolved loss claims of shipments through interviewing associates, reviewing surveillance systems and audits.
• Managed theft prevention and safety programs.
• Performed station audits to ensure compliance of policies and procedures.
• Prepared weekly and monthly reports for regional Managers and Directors.
Caldor Department Stores, Massapequa, NY 1996- 1998
Asset Protection Manger
• Investigated internal and external theft concerns, and conducted associate interviews to resolve theft issues.
• Hired, trained, and developed loss prevention personnel. Enforced company policies and procedures.
• Instructor for theft prevention, safety and shrink committee awareness training.
TJ Maxx, Oceanside, NY 1994-1997
Lead Store Detective
Stern's Department Stores, Valley Stream, NY 1992-1994
Loss Prevention Investigator
Nassau Community College, AS Liberal Arts
Garden City, NY 1989 ¡V 1991
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
New York, NY (Correctly Attending)
Wicklander and Zulawski
Interview and Interrogation Techniques, 7/2003
General Loss Interviews, 10/2006
„ÏTeam Management „Ï Asset Protection „ÏCost Reduction
„ÏInternal Theft Control „ÏLoss Prevention Methods
„ÏAccurate Tracking Procedures „ÏFire Safety Knowledgeable
„ÏEmergency Planning „ÏInternal Auditing
„ÏCovert Surveillance „Ï Microsoft Office Including Excel & Word
„ÏAccomplished investigator and interviewer.
• Saved company over $140,000 in payroll.
• Resolved severe problem of external break-ins of company trucks.
• Implemented auditor program which resulted in a dramatic decrease in shipping errors.
• Apprehended 8 year associate, obtained a $9000 admission and prosecution
• Resolved internal theft ring, resulting in 6 associate arrest and $4000 recovery
• Achieved 3% reduction in inventory shortage
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.