|Desired Industry: Education/Teaching/Training
|Desired Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
||Date Posted: 8/22/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: within a month of hire
|Desired Wage: 65,000+
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
To obtain employment that is challenging, allows me to use my current skills as well as develop new skills.
Camp Jam Atlanta, GA Spring/Summer 2004, 2005, 2006
National Program Director
· Management of 165 employees and all daily operations, customer service, and troubleshooting of 1st and 2nd year venture.
· Creation of daily schedules and general curriculum for 65-100 students weekly. Over 1,000 in 2005, 2,000 in 2006
· Daily interaction with students, parents, and industry professionals.
· Coordination of national media coverage including the LA times, People, Time, NBC Nightly, local NBC, and more
New Music Studios Marietta, GA June 1998 – January 2005
· Execution of marketing strategies for targeted demo of parents in the East Cobb area.
· Management of assets of $80,000 for operating expenses, marketing, and growth.
· Development of unique programs in music education and appropriate materials and publications.
· Management of over 500 students in music education.
· Implementation of music class curriculum and program at Kids ‘R Kids learning centers.
Shreiner Academy Marietta, GA June 1999 – February 2002
Music Director for private school ages 2 years – 8th grade.
· Composition of curriculum for preschool to 8th grade
· Instruction of 300+ students in music appreciation, general music theory, music history in relation to
world history including composers and musical periods, and encouraging creative thinking and problem solving.
· Creation of successful band program for 30+ students in 4th-8th grades and performing 2 concerts per year.
· Direction of musicals for all grades including a major production at the end of each school year involving 80 students.
SOUP, L.L.C. Atlanta, GA May 1996 – January 2002
Owner/Member of modern rock band
· Management of revenue in excess of $80,000 in the 2001 fiscal year.
· Creation and implementation of various promotional and merchandising plans including online marketing
strategies and advertising of concerts.
· Creation and maintenance of website with an email list of over 3,500 subscribers.
· Communication with lawyers, accountants, agents, and publicists in the music industry on a daily basis.
Kennesaw State University Kennesaw, GA March 1998
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology/Sociology minor GPA 3.1
Texas Tech University Lubbock, TX August 1993 - May 1996
Psychology Student GPA 3.25 Dean's List
Student activities board, Event development, Member and Officer of Sigma Nu fraternity, Interfraternity council, Assistant to Doctoral research project
· A strong background in psychology, sociology, business, and human relations.
· Diverse computer skills and software knowledge (MS Office, MS Money, Quicken, all Adobe, Paint Shop pro, FTP),
as well as several programming languages (HTML, BASIC, C).
· Ability to adapt to different work environments and learn new skills rapidly.
· Strong knowledge of the French Language.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.