Purchasing manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Manufacturing
|Desired Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
||Date Posted: 9/7/2020
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: No
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: MBA
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
I have started my career as a lead buyer responsible of a strategic category in an important multinational company in which I had the real opportunity to experience and master many relevant approaches and get myself familiar with cost management, procurement & sourcing and logistics in a high competitive and pointed context. My seniority of 14 years in mainly multinational companies allows me to trust I can bring added values to the management of your company. I am calm by nature and I tolerate stress well and rarely get angry. I favor a reasonable and logical approach and carefully plan my projects and my work. It is with seriousness and rigor that I calculate, measure or analyse information. I have an intermediate profile between the leader type manager and the expert type manager. I know how to master the technologies and practices related to my field of activity as well as the role of manager. I make rational decisions based on both the strategic objectives of the company and the practical constraints related to my field of activity. I know how to combine rationality and intuition. I am demanding without being a perfectionist. Among my skills we can mention the ability to learn, analyse and reason. That said; I believe I can meet high expectations if I am given the opportunity and the trust.
Sanofi group / Eurapharma Group - Purchasing manager
Since September 2012
• Framing and participation to various assessments of the company's cost management in terms of expected levers and their execution.
• Management of the different categories of purchases "investments, common spends, marketing, scientific and supplies “Raw materials, packaging materials & Finished products"
• Implementation of different cost management strategies for different purchasing families.
• Support, training and management of purchasing teams.
• Drafting and implementation of the various purchasing procedures.
• Participation in the exercise of budget launches and implementation of strategies and action plans for different categories of purchases.
• Contract management to ensure good continuity and renewal aligned with various stakeholders.
• Implementation of "Reporting" systems displaying the right performance indicators for the right continuity and monitoring of the activity.
• Ensure the compliance of purchasing actions in accordance with internal control rules, practices and company rules.
Procter & Gamble group “Morocco” - Master Data & Supply network operations KPIs manager
September 2010 – September 2012
• Management and monitoring of key performance indicators of the SNO “Supply network Operations” department for the achievement of departmental and group objectives.
• SNO Master data key user and responsible for SAP master data in terms of management of the various flows of finished products / Raw materials and packaging items on SAP logistics system.
• Management and monitoring of distribution, inventory and warehousing activities for the company's various finished products.
Procter & Gamble group “Morocco” – Lead buyer
September 2006 – September 2010
• Management of the different categories of purchases "investments, expenses, marketing"
• Management of an annual portfolio of over 10 million euros for the different categories.
• Achievement of an overall "Saving" of more than 7cross all managed categories.
• Project implementation and management aiming the optimisation of purchasing processes, strengthening support to business partners, creating value by controlling "costs, quality, and service level internal agreements.
• Configuration and implementation of a purchasing interface software interface communicating with the ERP "Enterprise Resource Planning" mainly SAP. "ARIBA"
• Participation and management of the “Procurement center team” for Morocco.
• Structuring a project aiming a regional centralization of the “procurement” activities.
Executve management MBA - Ecole des ponts Paris “Business School” 2018 - 2020.
Master in Purchasing & Logistics – Ecole de Management de Grenoble & ESCA / Casablanca. 2008 -2010.
“recognized by WES World education services”
Diploma in Financial Engineering - Market finance -
Polyfinance high School / Casablanca. 1999 – 2004.
“recognized by WES World education services”
80 Sourcing & Operational procurement
80 Category management
80 Software: Windows Microsoft office, SAP, .Net…..
80 Cost management,
80 Contract management;
80 Purchase Management;
70 Strategic Sourcing;
TEF result "2020": C1
IELTS Overall result "2020": 6
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.