|Desired Industry: Manufacturing
|Desired Job Location: CANTON, Texas
||Date Posted: 2/9/2020
|Type of Position: Full-Time Temporary
||Availability Date: 1 week notice
|Desired Wage: $106K
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To obtain a challenging machining position
Summary of experience:
• Numerical Programmer 25+ years
• Quality Assurance Programmer 2 ½+ years
• Machining hands on 12+ years
• NX / Unigraphics 38,000+ hours
• Vericut 11 ½+ years
• CATIA V5 2,400+ hours
• EZ-Cam 1,200+ hours
• CENIT 600+ hours
• Delmia iGrip 7,200+ hours
• ENOVIA 3,400+ hours
• AutoCAD 470+ hours
• APT 18,000+ hours
• Mastercam 500+ hours
High School grad with some college
• Program complex three, four and five axis mills using forgings, extrusions, plate stocks, and billets.
• Familiar with hard metals, soft metals and composites.
• Program family of detailed parts.
• Design and coordinate tooling.
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
• Familiar with Microsoft Office and Visio.
• Experienced and knowledgeable in metal properties and in the programming of various machines.
• 12+ yrs. experience operating engine lathes and 3, 4 & 5 axis NC mills.
General Programming Responsibilities:
• Evaluate projects to machine an engineer designed product from provided material.
• Select appropriate milling machines, tooling, and cutters.
• Construct operator shop documents on set-up procedures, cutter list, and machining sequences.
• Evaluate and verify G-code data as needed.
• Assemble and maintain job history files.
• Proof, troubleshoot, and provide shop support.
• Coordinate, problem solve and optimize projects with engineering, planning and fellow programmers
• Perform various departmental tasks as required.
• Train and/or mentor associate programmers as needed.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.