Data Analyst, Data Manager, Compliance Analyst Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Pasadena, California
||Date Posted: 12/17/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 75000USD
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
International Coalition of Sites of Conscience, New York, NY
Development Assistant June 2017 – Present
• Administer the process of selecting and implementing a new organization wide database system (NeonCRM) by researching
and heeding the needs of each department and determining the best product for all parties while keeping budgetary
considerations and ease of use in mind
• Transfer existing donor information into the new database and establish best practices for effective storage of donor and
institutional information and reporting methods
• Drafts dynamic funding proposals, accurate budgets, and supporting materials as proposal opportunities arise through
• Produces accurate and expansive narrative and financial reports three times a quarter and 18 times a year overall to United
States and European Union government funders, as well as private foundations that clearly and accurately provides
updates on activities and accomplishments, while ensuring compliance with donor requirements and grant restrictions
• Manages and maintains key departmental systems and record keeping including grants calendars, prospect moves
management charts, donor records, and professional memberships and subscriptions
• Contributes to efforts of the fundraising and operations departments to integrate institutional systems, tools, and
procedures that achieves greater efficiency and adapts to the growing complexity of the organization
• Conducts prospect research on foundations, government agencies, corporations and individuals in the United States and
internationally that fit the organization’s mission
• Communicates with current and prospective donors as needed and produces acknowledgement letters
• Assists with board and funding meeting scheduling, and prepares appropriate donor information and presentation packets
for donor meetings
Mount Sinai Health System, New York, NY
Development Data Coordinator November 2016 – May 2017
• Fulfilled data export requests using Query and Export tools in a Raiser's Edge database that contains over 405,000
constituent and non-constituent records, and data manipulation in Microsoft Excel.
• Performed data entry and imports, which include review, clean, and standardize source data, create import files and run
imports using Import-O-Matic.
• Posted-import, performed quality control and corrected inconsistencies to maintain data integrity.
• Reconciled datasets in Raiser's Edge from various data sources pertaining to constituencies, including, but not limited to,
prospects, donors, event registrants, patients, students, alumni, and faculty.
• Carried out data cleanup and maintenance projects.
• Provided backup and perform other duties as assigned.
Auburn Theological Seminary, New York, NY
Office Manager and Assistant to the Executive Vice President March 2015 – November 2016
• Provided general administrative support, including support for the Executive Vice President, major events managed
through the Executive Office, advisory committee meetings or other events, which included recording and generating
meeting notes, summaries and deliverables as needed.
• Managed the organizational calendar, including soliciting updates from various departments, inserting updates into
centralized calendar and communicating significant updates of a thirty-plus person staff.
• Inputting and tracking all daily financial receipts to Auburn in SalesForce. Completed the check-log process in a standard,
systematic, reliable style in accordance with procedures set by Auburn’s finance team and industry’s best practices.
• Received, logged and secured all incoming gifts, donations and payments. Coordinated proper dissemination of logged
information to the fundraising and finance departments and interfaced with both departments on procedures.
• Aided Executive and Program Teams as a SalesForce Power User: query, add and update contacts, and create campaigns
and produce custom and vivid reports.
• Ensured the integrity and accuracy of Auburn’s donor constituency database in collaboration with other departments.
• Generated, created queries, and exported data that serves the needs of Auburn’s print and electronic appeals, events,
stewardship, major gift cultivation and solicitation and overall fundraising operations.
• Supervised part-time receptionist, and trained and coordinated front desk back-up staff.
Auburn Theological Seminary, New York, NY
Philanthropy Associate January 2013 – February 2015
• Drafted and sent acknowledgement letters and other correspondence to donors, and coordinated productions and
mailings of online and print appeal letters as directed.
• Conducted and updated donor and prospect research, including major gift prospects, foundations, and honorees, and
maintained research profile folders.
• Generated reports, created queries, and exported data that served the needs of Auburn’s print and electronic appeals,
events, stewardship, major gift cultivation and solicitation and overall fundraising operations. Prepared reports to
individual and major donors.
• Helped ensure the integrity and accuracy of Auburn’s donor constituency database in collaboration with Auburn staff.
• Assisted in creating and testing database processes and procedures.
• Served as the keeper of all backup documentation that accompanies contributions to Auburn and as the resource for
others as questions arise regarding the particulars of any given gift.
• Maintained guest lists, sent invitations, gathered and prepares event materials.
• Assisted in event logistics and in managing vendors’ relationships.
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Culver City, CA
Account and Order/Inventory Analyst April 2006 - May 2009
• Performed store-level inventory replenishment in a vendor-managed environment for retailer accounts including
GameStop, Brookstone and Giant Foods. Analyzed vendor inventory reports and sales to maintain sufficient in-stock goals
and Weeks of Supply.
• Developed, monitored and revised replenishment and promotional plans and adjusted forecasting models for Home
• Maintained accurate perpetual inventories for Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) accounts.
• Managed processes of releasing orders from J.D. Edwards OneWorld/Pegasus to distribution centers.
• Collaborated with executive team on optimizing standards for orders throughout the supply chain and improved on-time
shipments and accuracy to 95%.
• Training/Power lead for New Hires on order and inventory processes and updating VMI Group on new procedures.
• The New School, New York, NY - Master of Fine Arts, Creative Writing, Fiction September 2010 - May 2012
• Emerson College, Boston, MA - Bachelor of Fine Arts, Creative Writing, Fiction September 2002 - May 2004
• SalesForce, Intacct, Raiser’s Edge, NeonCRM, SharePoint, Blackbaud Net Community, Constant Contact, Web Editing/CMS,
Microsoft SharePoint, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Google Drive
• Sony Pictures Entertainment Screenlighter Spotlight Award
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.