Administrative Assistant/ HR Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Human Resources
|Desired Job Location: Calgary, Alberta
||Date Posted: 12/6/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: No
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
A certified Document Control Officer and a Project Manager with over 4 years in Project Management,
customer management, document control as well as HR consultant with Jake Riley Limited, an
international consulting firm, seeking to apply my knowledge in project management, customer service,
sales and organizational development.
I have consistently surpassed project objectives through the deployment of my project management
skills, problem solving, ability to prioritize task and work under pressure, interpersonal skills, leadership
role and my constant focus on the outcomes desired. I have strong
communication skills which have helped me manage people as well as change development in the course
of my tasks and projects. I am always seeking roles that offer me the opportunity to broaden and deepen
JAKE RILEY LIMITED
2018 – Present
Administrative/HR Assistant And Document Control Officer
● Junior consultants for projects in the oil and Gas Sector
● Handles all the company’s Oil and Gas Platforms i.e. DPR OGISP, NJQS, NCDMB, NOSDRA, etc.
● Sits in for clients project review meetings
● Takes client and staff meeting minutes, preparing and documenting the report from the minutes
● Responsible for the staff travel Itineraries i.e. Flight Plans, Hotel Reservations etc.
● Responsible for the Projects and Company’s document control.
● Prepare document control plans for projects.
● Relates with clients electronically.
● Archives all company and project documents
● Liaises with Clients on scope of work for projects.
● Facilitates and arranges for meeting venue and reaching clients as regards to events
● Assembles arranges and packages documents for tenders.
● Leads team for Pre-Project
● Responsible for Regularizing the Company’s regulatory documents
2016 – 2017
● Responsible for piecing ideas about themes for photo and video shoots
● Facilitates location and collaborates with photographers for photo shoots and video shoots for Music
Videos, Magazine Editorials, etc.
● Collaborates with fashion label to organize clients Wardrobe
● Collaborates with fashion designers for clients style image.
● Style Curator and Personal shopper for clients
GROSVENOR MAYFAIR LONDON
2015 – 2016
● Assembles creative pieces for published editorial features, print or television advertising campaigns
and public appearances
● Responsible for a sub-section of the organization's result and the functional area marketing.
● Collaborates directly with designers to produce bespoke clothing for clients or editorials
● Manages the functional area of trade shows and event marketing
● Effectively present reports and analysis on facts and evidence that are relevant to a specific problem
● Responsible for evaluating employees relations, programs and practices
● Maintains organization's staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interview programs
HAWES AND CURTIS
2013 – 2015
Crisis Manager, Chief Marketing Officer
● Handling and compiling annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily reports as well as filing internal
● Dealing with clients and closing transactions.
● Reinventing company’s public profile, managing complexity, and building new marketing
● Creating a tighter integration between corporate marketing and sales as Web-based channels expand
their role in advertising, sales, and marketing.
● Responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing
and advertising initiatives.
WOOD AFFAIRS NIG LTD
Customer Care Representative
● Provides services like processing customers details so as to filter requests and feedbacks effectively.
● Respond to variety of customer requests and inquiries via telephone or in person.
● Interacts with customers to provide them information about the company's products and services
TOPTAY TRAVELS AND TOUR
2011 till 2012
Customer Care Cashier
● Handled inquiries and complaints.
● Provided assistance to customers online and in person
● Carefully examined all transactions to ensure there is no mix up of denominations.
Federal Road Safety Corp. (FRSC)
● Helped to sensitize students in different schools and also members of the community on safety steps
● Also organized group training for schools.
Peer Educator Trainer (PET)
● Trained and sensitized a lot of adolescents, youths and adults so they can go out and impact the
knowledge of HIV/AIDS and its societal risks to the society.
Consultancy, counseling and tutoring training for PET
University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Federal Girls' Secondary School Onitsha
West African Secondary School Certificate Examination
• Training Skills • Communication and interpersonal skills • Organisational Management • Project Management • Managing Processes • Administrative Processes • People
Management • Very knowledgeable on the use of business Dropbox • Document Control Management • Time Management
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.