Facility Manager / Project Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Business/Management
|Desired Job Location: Bolingbrook, Illinois
||Date Posted: 5/9/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: open
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No Preference
20+ years experience in commercial facilities management, residential renovation and commercial &
residential buildings services ranging from sales to construction to maintenance to customer service.
Genesis Construction Services IL, LLC
Bolingbrook, 2014 - Present
*Delivered 150+ renovation projects: bathrooms, kitchens, basements and whole house.
* Sold, designed and budgeted projects collaboratively with clients.
* Screened, hired, trained and supervised construction crews & managed subcontractors.
Christian Church of Clarendon Hills
Facility & Grounds Manager
Clarendon Hills, 2004 - 2014
Construction manager for a 55,000 sq ft expansion, including a 750 seat worship center.
* Brought facilityís existing kitchen, bathrooms, fire and security systems to commercial code.
* Converted on-site residence into commercial space for administrative offices.
* Managed 20+ vendors, 6 person custodial crew and 100+ volunteer staff including security team.
* Developed strong relationships with local police, fire and building department at the village.
* Collaborated with customers to plan and conduct hundreds of events, small to massive scale.
* Established, prepared and managed annual operations budget.
Smithereen & Orkin Pest Control
Sales, Service & Branch Manager
1996 - 2004
* Sold, serviced and managed $1.5 million in commercial and residential pest control contracts.
Hired,trained and supervised 20+ service technicians.
* Organized and led the transition to eco-friendly products which resulted in a 19% increase in profits.
* Established relationships with several local village chambers of commerce.
* Became certified in 7 different levels of pest control as well as food service sanitation.
ANSI Window Cleaning
Addison, 1994 - 1996
* Sold, serviced and managed $1 million in high-rise window cleaning operation.
* Hired, trained and managed a 12 person office.
* Provided training for ladder and scaffolding set-up and safety.
* Menís Ministry Leader: Created and hosted 20+ events annually for men and their families.
* Father Day Car Show: Founded and nurtured this large regional event now in its 12th year.
* Organized and led community service projects for families in need.
College of DuPage: Associates Degree, Business Management & Operations
The Crucible Project: An intense 2 year Leadership Training Program.
Certification in CPR, Active Shooter and Building Security.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.