Business Banker, Private Banker, Relationship Manager, Business Development Resume
|Desired Industry: Banking/Mortgage
|Desired Job Location: White Plains, New York
||Date Posted: 3/27/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 4/1/19
|Desired Wage: 150,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Relationship Manager with significant achievements in business development, revenue generation and the ability to drive profitability over multiple lines of business at global and regional banks. Expertise in effectively marketing integrated financial solutions to commercial clients and high net-worth individuals, while expanding and retaining current relationships. Team player and self-starter, who is client focused and service-oriented with solid communication and interpersonal skills.
IDB BANK (New York, NY) 2016 - 2019
Vice President, US Private Banking
Developed and presented tailored banking strategies to meet the financial needs and goals of high net worth individuals, families and their closely held businesses. Introduced former and new clients to the bank and delivered value-added services, including secured and unsecured lending, investment management, self-directed brokerage services and deposit accounts.
• Selected to be part of the 2018 CEO Commercial Lending/US Private Bank initiative, created to enhance existing relationships by cross-selling US Private Banking products and services.
• Introduced over $125MM in prospective loan deals and depository relationships to the bank.
• Generated substantial new individual and business relationships.
• Served as banking liaison in new client acquisition, while strengthening and enhancing existing client relationships. Collaborated with internal partners comprising: Commercial Lending, Commercial Real Estate, Asset Based Lending, Factoring, Foreign Exchange, International, Non-Profit/Healthcare, Global Wealth Management and Capital Markets.
• Developed marketing strategies to grow portfolio through networking with clients, strategic partners and COI’s.
• Hosted corporate events, which successfully enhanced awareness of IDB Bank.
• Created broad-based referral network of professionals who provide value-added services for my clients.
• Co-founded strategic networking group initiative in Westchester County to enhance already strong rolodex.
CONNECTONE BANK (New York, NY)
2015 - 2016
Vice President - Business Development Officer
Opened flagship location in Manhattan for New Jersey headquartered community bank. Generated and developed new business relationships in the metropolitan New York marketplace, while supporting ConnectOne’s client first focus.
• Focused on serving small to middle market businesses, identifying the most appropriate products and solutions to achieve their goals.
• Partnered with our lending team to improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
• Grew, retained and deepened relationships through new client acquisition, on boarding former clients and working closely with third party referrals and networking.
CAPITAL ONE BANK (formerly North Fork Bank)
NewYork,NY 2002 - 2014
Vice President, Private Banker (2011 to 2014)
Recruited to be part of a new start-up venture for the acquisition and growth of new and existing relationships of high net worth individuals; cross-selling all Private Banking products and services including investment management and fiduciary services, credit-related solutions and traditional banking services.
• Managed a portfolio of over $65MM in deposits and $10MM in loans/mortgages, generating $1.3MM in revenue for a select group of high net worth clients.
• Increased total loan revenue by 101% from 2012 to 2013 and grew deposits by 33% or $15MM in 18 months.
• Liaison with Senior officers of Capital One Bank and Israel Bonds to develop the Israel Bonds Financing Program, which had a record setting 2013 with over 70 loans booked totaling in excess of $100MM for wealthy individuals.
• Participated in various community activities to maintain and build the bank’s image.
• Developed wide and deep relationships within the business and professional community.
CAPITAL ONE BANK (formerly North Fork Bank) New York, NY 2002 - 2014
Commercial Banker – Vice President (2009 – 2011)
Developed and grew a portfolio of middle market businesses with annual sales greater than $10 million; offering cash management, merchant services, commercial and multi-family mortgages, credit facilities and trade finance, wealth management, escrow management and traditional banking products and services.
• Managed part of a team portfolio of at least 100 client relationships with assets under management of $700 million.
• Recognized and received quarterly award for lowest cost of funds and dollar growth, in addition to receiving the award for earning the most fee income amongst client base.
• Cultivated new business from existing clients, prospects, internal resources, and networking and third party referral sources.
• Proactive approach to retain and deepen existing relationships through profiling and offering new financial solutions to meet the clients’ growing needs.
• Leveraged relationships with internal partners to familiarize clients, up to and including new strategies to enrich relationships and source new opportunities.
Capital One Bank (North Fork Bank)
Branch Manager – Vice President (2002 – 2009)
Through leadership and motivation, implemented the Bank’s overall strategic plan. Maintained appropriate market share by offering bank products, services and proposing solutions while maximizing profitability. Manager responsibilities included: staff development, mentoring and team building, while providing an exceptional client experience.
• Achieved $60MM in branch deposits in five years and 28.3% increase in branch deposit growth from $44.8MM to $57.5MM from 2006 to 2007.
• 203% increase in small business loans from $1.4MM to $ 4.3MM in outstanding’s from 2006-2007.
• Developed and sourced new business through cultivation of existing clients, internal resources, networking and third party referral sources.
• Managed and mentored a staff of eight via training programs and incentives; while developing new business for de-novo midtown retail bank branch.
• Met all internal audit, operation and BSA requirements, maintained all prescribed security controls and compliance; in addition to analyzing monthly financial trends.
• Fulfilled bank’s CRA requirements through community involvement.
University of Arizona, Bachelor of Arts
Sterling Networking Group
Tappan Zee Business Network
deposit gatherer, business development, some loan/credit underwriting, contributes to bottom line, retail oriented
Word, Excel, Salesforce,Power Point,
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.