Production/Operations/Project Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Rocklin, California
||Date Posted: 11/1/2018
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 80000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Doctoral
||Willing to Relocate: No
Seasoned, detail-oriented, and dynamic cross-functional leader, offering solid experience in lean manufacturing and engineering operations, project management, and research and development (R&D) across the science and technology fields. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong background in designing, conducting, and managing research studies through wide-ranging knowledge of synthetic organic and polymer chemistry as evidenced by patent, conference paper, and journal articles;
- Strong ability to analyze, plan, and perform quality and compliance audits, and health and safety inspections; as well as to design and implement corrective actions;
- Expertise in performing personnel recruitment, performance evaluation, and compensation management, as well as departmental budget allocation;
- Tactical leadership and organizational capabilities in managing teams toward the successful and timely completion of projects;
- Technical expertise in reengineering unproductive processes as well as in designing and implementing sustainable and cost-effective standard operating procedures (SOPs).
2010–2015 University of Health Sciences School of Medicine, Antigua
Doctor of Medicine Student
2007–2009 Sierra Christian Academy, Roseville, CA
2001–2004 Honeywell Electronic Materials, Sunnyvale, CA
Manager of Operations – Wafer Fabrication
• Drove Six Sigma strategy that resulted to measurable improvements in process, flow, inventory, products, and customer service, while significantly reducing cost and yield loss.
• Instigated quality management system (QMS) that was utilized in production planning and scheduling as well as resource administration, to achieve productivity goals.
• Rendered expert oversight to manufacturing aspects within a class 10 wafer fabrication environment which included wafer processing, production management, WIP, supply chain, statistical process and materials control, metrology, equipment reliability and availability, quality control, process efficiency, resource management, and customer satisfaction.
• Delivered cost and inventory reductions by implementing JIT production methodology to support corporate targets, resulting in a 20% inventory cost reduction.
• Administered new and improved process/standard operating procedure (SOP) for equipment preventive maintenance and calibration, consequently meeting all process quality targets such as optimum asset utilization and cycle time reductions.
• Developed and secured partnerships with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for advanced tool and process development, subsequently achieving increased tool-up time through longer life products.
• Offered engineering support in resolving yield issues, while executing technical innovations that improved failure analysis and data reporting.
1999–2001 Honeywell Electronic Materials, Sunnyvale, CA
Manager of Chemical and Analytical Laboratories
• Successfully managed multiple projects requiring cross-functional team interactions.
• Effectively guided chemists and engineers in evaluating materials used for a variety of wafer fabrication processes, such as spin-on glass (SOG), low-k, planarization, gap-fill, chemical doping, and antireflective coatings for lithography.
• Established safe laboratory practices, developed protocols, and provided training for safe handling and disposing of hazardous materials.
• Steered efforts in decreasing excess inventory by 30% by designing and executing a new process for electronic monitoring of chemical inventory; thus generating savings and available physical space.
• Drove performance improvements in achieving 100% compliance with organizational goals encompassing document control, quality, safety, and training.
• Significantly enhanced safety by facilitating regular audits and formulating corrective actions and safety training in collaboration with Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Department.
1990–1999 Maxdem, Inc., San Dimas, CA
R&D, Quality Control Chemical Laboratories, and Production Manager
• Strategically directed and executed projects in the R&D chemical laboratories and the production area, ensuring proper resource allocation to achieve organizational goals of productivity, quality, and cost.
• Devised robust and efficient synthetic routes to a new family of flexible-rod polyquinolines demonstrating optimum results at R&D and pilot-scale.
• Instituted new and improved calibration procedures and validation protocols which boosted equipment efficiency and reliability.
• Minimized hazardous waste and materials cost by implementing a new process for solvent recovery; presided over training regarding hazardous waste handling and disposal procedures.
1989–1990 Maxdem, Inc., San Dimas, CA
1988–1989 Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Pharmaseal Division, Irwindale, CA
1987–1988 Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, La Verne, CA
Analytical Chemist Associate
1985–1987 Fluorochem, Inc., Azusa, CA
1984–1985 Specialty Organics, Inc., Irwindale, CA
2015 Doctor of Medicine - University of Health Sciences School of Medicine, Antigua
1989 Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - California Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
Microsoft Office Suite - JMP Statistical Software - Analytical Instrumentation - Internet Applications
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.