Specimen Processing Specialist - Healthcare Resume Search
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Specimen Processing Specialist Resume
Desired Industry: Healthcare
Desired Job Location: Dublin, Ohio
Date Posted: 6/1/2018
Type of Position: Other
U.S. Work Authorization:
Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
Willing to Travel:
Highest Degree Attained:
Willing to Relocate:
Monday-Friday, 9:00pm to 5:30am, Rotating Saturdays and SundaysWe are in need of a Specimen Processing Specialist. The primary function for this role will be to serve as an expeditor for the Dublin Accessioning department.
Job duties include:
- Receiving and sorting incoming unaccessioned specimens
- Expediting work to the accessioning department to maintain proper work
- flow and efficiencyExpediting processed work to all lab departments for testing
- Daily overtime required as needed.Candidate must be able to work 8+ hours on their feet.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-3 years of experience in a clinical laboratory setting is preferred.
Schedule-Monday-Friday, 9:00pm to 5:30am, Rotating Saturdays and Sundays
Candidate Contact Information:
JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites