Route Coordinator - Transportation Air, Sea & Land Resume Search
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Route Coordinator Resume
Desired Industry: Transportation/Air, Sea & Land
Desired Job Location: Dublin, Ohio
Date Posted: 5/18/2018
Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
U.S. Work Authorization:
Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
Willing to Travel:
Highest Degree Attained:
Willing to Relocate:
We are seeking a Route Coordinator for our Distribution department in Dublin, OH. Strong computer skills, written and verbal communcation skills and prior experience with disptatching/routing strongly preferred.
Job Duties include:
- Monitoring shared email box for pending tasks
- Manual entry of route sheets
- Basic Maintenance of RoadNet software, including stops, account service windows, overall service times
- Working with branch management to monitor courier metrics, including assisting with optimal placement of new stops
- Other duties as assignedMay require a rare weekend coverage
Monday-Friday, 2:00pm to 10:30pm
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- valid Driver's License.
Candidate Contact Information:
JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites