|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Lake Mary, Florida
||Date Posted: 7/19/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 08/01/06
|Desired Wage: 70,000.00
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
motivated and dedicated professional with extensive experience encompassing client service and management in financial and banking industries. Successful and goal-oriented with ability to motivate and lead others to succeed. Demonstrated expertise in designing and implementing interactive training programs. Proven initiative in improving efficiencies within company structure.
Metavante Banking Solutions, Orlando, Florida 2004-Present
Strategic Account Manager/Account Executive
Overall account management of Bankway clients up to $5 billion in asset size. Consults and advises clientele how to implement strategic direction for their financial institution, provides client service in response to incoming inquiries on strategic solutions and current products in use. Helps identify distinct technology needs and implemented plans designed with variety of products to help achieve long- and short-term goals.
• Developed and maintained strategic account plans for all clientele in west coast portfolio by understanding the current and future plans and how Metavante can contribute to the attainment of key goals of the client.
• Maintained routine contact with various levels of personnel throughout the client’s organization.
• Promoted the use of software products and services as appropriate to meet client objectives.
• Indentified cross-selling opportunities for related Metavante and Strategic Partner Products.
• Attained goals of attendance for company’s user conferences held twice a year.
• Attained 100% of Sales goal and received President’s award in 2005.
WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK, Winter Park, Florida 2003 - 2004
Financial Consultant/Vice President - WMFS Financial Services, Inc.
Helped identify distinct financial needs of retail clients of full-service firm and implemented plans designed to help achieve their long- and short-term goals. Bought and sold stocks, mutual funds and fixed income securities for clients with average assets of $50K. Provided operational assistance to clientele while providing quality customer service.
• Managed book of business that included 100-150 clients and $10M in financial assets.
• Partnered with 5 bank branches to offer financial services to all bank clients.
• Provided motivation and fun contests that increased employee referrals 25% in 3 months.
WACHOVIA CORPORATION (formerly First Union Corporation), Orlando, 1990 – 2003
Officer of the Bank (designated in 1995)
Assistant Regional Manager/ Registered Sales Assistant Supervisor 2001 - 2003
Supervised 10 or more registered sales assistants. Handled all scheduling of vacation time and lunches for support staff. Acted as Assistant to Regional Manager as well as 4-8 financial advisors. Assisted Regional Manager with recruiting and all human resources functions and as first point of contact for financial advisors reporting problems within region. Followed through with correcting regional issues reported by financial advisors and sales assistants. Planned and organized monthly sales meetings for 25-30 financial advisors in Lake, Seminole, Brevard, Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin Counties.
• Created and implemented training program and workbook for all newly hired employees that helped improve productivity 15% in 6 months.
• Managed all compliance issues that needed Regional Manager’s review; followed through by passing information to company compliance department; decreased liability 15%-25% via prompt handling and allowed manager more time for recruiting.
• Served as “go-to” person for all problem-resolution needs for region; resolved operational issues for clients and regional employees. Trained approximately 25 financial advisors and sales assistants on all systems used by company.
• Created email spreadsheet to track daily production that helped motivate and increase sales by financial advisors 15% within 2 years.
• Conducted book transfers for 15+ financial advisors from their prior firms to Wachovia, bringing in over $10M in assets per broker-transfer/$150M+ total.
Registered Sales Assistant 1997 - 2001
Provided daily operational and sales support for 4-8 financial advisors and 25-30 licensed bank employees. Processed stock, bond and mutual fund transactions for clientele. Provided investment advice. Prepared proposals. Created and maintained client files. Researched and resolved client inquiries and issues while providing quality customer service.
• Provided marketing support, created and maintained client-contact system for multiple financial advisors, and called clientele for additional business, increasing sales 10% in 1 year.
• Scheduled and conducted quarterly operational and sales meetings with licensed branch employees, dramatically increasing knowledge and effectiveness.
• Recognized as Employee of the Year in 2000.
• Instituted training program and job tools, and trained 10 new operational and sales staff, reducing learning curve and errors.
Sales Manager 1995 - 1997
Supervised 10 or more employees and overall daily operations of bank. Monitored monthly profitability of financial center. Managed sales goals of all employees and financial center. Handled customer complaints and problems effectively and efficiently to protect firm from financial loss and liability. Interviewed, hired and conducted yearly performance reviews with staff. Responsible for individual sales goals in loans, investments and other profitable products sold by financial center. Processed branch payroll and ordered supply inventory. Scheduled and conducted weekly sales meetings with staff.
• Sold bank proprietary mutual funds and fixed annuities to clients who met financial and need criteria. Met goals of $2,500 in revenue-production monthly representing $50K in new assets.
Financial Services Representative I, II, III/CSR 1992 - 1995
In 1993, selected to be part of first licensed Series 6, 63 and Insurance) bank employee program; licensed in 1994.
Bank Service Manager/Teller Supervisor/Teller 1990 - 1992
Supervised 6 employees and oversaw operation of teller line and associated areas (vault, ATM). Accessed and processed daily operational reports, made weekly employee schedule, ordered branch supplies. Handled customer issues and complaints associated with teller line. Processed payroll.
• Recognized as Employee of the Month for increasing productivity 10% behind teller line.
• Recognized for decreasing overall teller outages 12% via training to focus on daily goals.
• Promoted from Teller in 1991; quickly promoted after 6 months from Bank Service Manager to Customer Service Representative, then to Financial Specialist (licensed) and Assistant Manager.
Proficient in Windows NT/98/2000, Production Beta, ILX, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Reuters, Seibel Systems Database (MARS), Act 2000, Broker’s Ally. Highly adept in systems and applications.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT / LICENSURE
112 credits towards B.A., Business Administration, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
A.A., Business, Valencia Community College, Orlando, Florida, 1993
NASD Series 7, NASD Series 63, Variable and Life Insurance Licenses (1994-2006)
Richardson Sales Training
Effective Management Skills
Harassment in the Workplace
Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Community Reinvestment Act
Consumer & Mortgage Lending
Chase Townhomes Homeowners Association
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.