Project Manager, Director or VP Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Kansas City, Missouri
||Date Posted: 5/2/2017
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 100,000.00 USD
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Performance-focused, multifaceted, and results-driven professional, offering broad-based experience in project and technical management; complemented with strong ability to supervise personnel across the Continental United States. Skilled at developing line item pricing thresholds and approval levels as well as improving underperforming markets in the areas of sales growth, OI performance, and Sarbanes–Oxley (SOX) compliance. Equipped with solid interpersonal and communication aptitudes in establishing productive rapport and working collaboratively with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
COMPLETE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Kansas City, MO
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER (CIO) | CO-OWNER | Jan 2015–Sep 2016
- Utilized keen eye for detail in identifying market needs, internet service provider (ISP), network, security, telecommunication, and application integration opportunities for client base.
- Formulated go-to-market strategies while creating product, price model, and staffing goals.
- Executed key vendor relationships, terms for cash management, and co-branding.
- Displayed competency in hiring and coaching key network administrators, helpdesk technicians, and administrative positions; as well as “hunter” mentality sales force, both internally and in the field.
- Established a team in charge of selling and supporting Apple- and Microsoft-integrated environments.
- Conceptualized and oversaw brand and marketing strategies; service metrics, tracking and reporting standards; and development plans for staff.
- Functioned as eDiscovery consultant for sister company in the legal services vertical.
- Provided affidavits and advice for the client base regarding forensic collection, data preservation, and data processing and production of identified electronic sources for diverse litigations
- Pioneered a full-service outsourced IT company that provided service to small- to mid-cap professional services vertical.
- Oversaw the United States-based tier one and local tier two Help Desk Team.
✓ Expanded business from $0 to $350K by reoccurring service contracts for more than 16 months, supporting more than 400 devices, more than 50 various enterprise applications, and 30 servers.
✓ Drove efforts in implementing $500K in leased hardware contracts.
✓ Applied strategic approach in consulting and selling an average of $8K of post-onboarding and new hardware and software each month.
✓ Handled cash flow and enforced a 70% gross profit margin on products and services after the first eight months of operation.
✓ Took charge of developing and qualifying healthy pipeline as well as implementing an average of 1.6 new clients every month in the last two quarters while maintaining all pre-existing business and customer satisfaction.
ADVANCED DISCOVERY, INC., Lenexa, KS
VICE PRESIDENT OF TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS | Jun 2012–Nov 2014
SENIOR SOLUTIONS ENGINEER | Dec 2011–Jun 2012
- Expertly supervised a team of 10 solutions engineers staffed across the Continental United States.
- Took charge of delegating a team to litigation matters based on the type of data at play and the type of case law.
- Enforced professional development plans to each team member and guaranteed their success in those plans while overseeing the department performance goals.
- Utilized interpersonal skills in partnering with the following:
— Departmental heads to implement and monitor company-wide service metrics;
— Back End Development teams to address data type anomalies and assist in setting reasonable sales and client expectations based on the variables of a given project;
— Executive Team to enforce new product offerings, commission and bonus models, and multi-department education on the new offerings; and
— VC appointed board to assess, acquire, and integrate a regional competitor’s technology and personnel.
- Rendered aid to sales force in closing national contracts and high-level technical sales support; and mentored them on contract requirements, consulting and data processing offerings, and services and feature additions.
- Oversaw a small team in identifying identify application opportunities, feature development, and performance enhancements.
- Communicated database updates and maintenance schedules with the Client End Users and Internal teams.
- Reviewed web server metrics for use and load, SQL performance with the back-end teams, and client-specific databases with the Application Team.
- Managed a national team of solutions engineers, back-end developers, and bar-licensed document reviewers accountable for determining and developing feature requests for proprietary, real time, document review analysis, and metrics tool.
- Developed and coordinated line item pricing thresholds and approval levels that allowed the sales force more autonomy in the field and mitigated profit loss.
✓ Took full charge of boosting a team’s billed total time billed 60% by formulating time-tracking processes that enabled the team to report and provided more “value demonstrating” detail for the clients.
✓ Minimized client challenges on hourly charges and reduced days sales outstanding (DSO) on receivables.
✓ Dealt with the maintenance of 100% retention rate on a team that had been historically a pool of competitor recruitment and one that experienced a high-rate of burnout due to stress.
UNITEDLEX CORPORATION, Overland Park, KS
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER | Mar 2009–Nov 2011
- Provided consultation to corporate clients including AM Law 100 and Fortune 500 clients regarding preservation, discovery negotiation, forensic data collection, data processing, legal review, and production to various courts.
- Collaborated with the following teams:
— CIO and India-based Development Team to identify and test features and functionality for a proprietary data processing, hosting, and reporting application;
— Document Review teams to efficiently utilize database features and attain court and client deadlines; and
— Sales Team to close new business through matter-specific consulting on data collection, culling, searching and to assess efficiencies using defensible and programmatic tools and features.
- Assumed accountability in processing, hosting, and handling close to a petabyte of client data in the first year.
- Exemplified skills in training and supervising project and review managers.
- Offered support to outside counsel by facilitating custodian interviews to determine and document the location, type, and backup policies for data relevant to the matter at hand.
- Notified court officers on details of specific data sources, processes, and retention policies by providing testimony.
- Handled numerous complex litigation projects throughout the full Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) litigation cycle.
- Effectively wrote expert responses for the client's various databases and electronic data sources.
RICOH USA, Kansas City, MO (Formally IKON Office Solutions, Inc)
REGIONAL PROJECT MANAGER | Jan 2007–Nov 2008
GENERAL MANAGER, Saint Louis, MO | Mar 2005–Jan 2007
GENERAL MANAGER, Kansas City, MO | Apr 2003–Mar 2005
OPERATIONS MANAGER, Dallas, TX | Jul 2001–Apr 2003
- Steered efforts in hiring, creating, and overseeing operations and administrative staff in a 24/7 365 service model.
- Interacted with Development Team to add quality assurance and efficiency features to high-volume imaging and coding products; as well as with sales force to meet client turn time expectations and ensure client expectations.
- Assumed responsibility in identifying, procuring, and configuring mobile scanning gear and coding software for mobile fleet; recording deployment procedures and staffing processes; and in monitoring $2M in hardware and software assets nationally.
- Coached local markets on pricing tolerances and engagement protocols for onsite projects.
- Analyzed new text recognition, document coding, and text search syntax developments.
✓ Introduced the first electronic data discovery proof of concept (POC) and brought to market in select locations.
✓ Established regional processing centers for national use.
✓ Received selection from the division president to launch new product offering servicing the oil, pharmaceutical, and financial services need for onsite digitizing, objective coding, and hosting of high-volume and highly confidential paper records.
✓ Drove efforts in improving two underperforming markets in the areas of sales growth, OI performance, and SOX compliance through process improvement, employee development, and local market service portfolio opportunities identification.
✓ Earned recognition for exceptional operating income performance and market sales growth by generating operations and sales synergies.
WOODS EQUIPMENT COMPANY, Rockford IL
REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION MANAGER | MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ANIMAL SCIENCE – PRE-VETERINARY | UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT URBANA–CHAMPAIGN, Champaign, IL
Profit and Loss Analysis and Management
Information Technology Security Management
Mergers and Acquisitions Planning
Project Management Professional Certification | Relativity Certified Administrator | Six Sigma Black Belt
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.