PROJECT MANAGER, PLANT MANAGER, DISTRIBUTION MANAGER, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, OP Resume
|Desired Industry: Automotive/Mechanic
|Desired Job Location: Morganton, North Carolina
||Date Posted: 3/14/2017
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 40000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: MBA
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Detail-oriented, multifaceted, and performance-focused professional, offering broad-based experience in operations management within the military service; complemented with strong ability to implement awareness programs. Skilled at evaluating personnel performance; writing reports; and providing cost-effective recommendations. Armed with solid interpersonal and communication skills to establish productive rapport with individuals. Technically proficient with database mining and Microsoft Office applications.
UNITED STATES ARMY, Various Locations
DIVISION DIGITAL TRAINING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MANAGER | EQUAL OPPORTUNITY REPRESENTATIVE | TRUCK MASTER, Ft. Riley, KS, USA Jan 2013–Jun 2016
DRILL SERGEANT | SENIOR DRILL SERGEANT | EQUAL OPPORTUNITY REPRESENTATIVE | TRUCK MASTER, Ft. Benning, GA, USA Dec 2010–Dec 2012
SECTION LEADER | PSD | UMO | EQUAL OPPORTUNITY REPRESENTATIVE, Ft. Campbell, KY, USA Sep 2005–Nov 2010
RECRUITER, Morganton, NC, USA Sep 2001–Aug 2005
TEAM LEADER, Location Ft. Stewart, GA, USA Sep 1997–Aug 2001
PRIVATE | WORKER, Camp Hovey, Korea Jun 1996–Aug 1997
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - In Progress (Expected Graduation Date: Nov 2017)
BAKER UNIVERSITY, Overland Park, KS
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - 2016
AMERICAN MILITARY UNIVERSITY, Charles Town, WV
Graduated with Honors | GPA: 3.8174
- Served as senior data miner for data analytics for training and management of more than 20,000 soldiers and civilians.
- Displayed competency in conceptualizing policies and program of instructions; testing updates for the army; and inspecting lower-level users on proper utilization and retrained.
- Held responsibility in drafting reports and recommendations for the senior commander of Fort Riley on the allocations of resources and personnel.
- Functioned as the U.S. Army’s ambassador within the community.
- Took charge of recruiting and identifying applicant enlistment eligibility; counseling applicants on enlistment programs and options; preparing enlistment applications; and processing qualified applicants to enlist in the U.S. Army.
- Executed U.S. Army awareness programs throughout an area covering 73 square miles with a population of 300,000.
- Managed government equipment without any incident of loss worth millions.
- Performed as truck master to oversee fleet of 25 vehicles including tracking millage, repairs, general service, rotation of vehicles to different places, and dispatching.
- Coordinated with parts suppliers to guarantee completion of projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Personnel Supervision and Cross-functional Collaboration
- Rendered aid on weapons marksmanship instruction as well as to the superior in conduct of parades and reviews.
- Fostered productive rapport with parents, educators, and community officials in two high schools and colleges.
- Demonstrated skills in spearheading a platoon as a section leader in combat; maintaining 16 vehicles and 24 soldiers; as well as providing assistance to the company commander in conceptualizing, facilitating, and managing all activities that the platoon had to be completed.
- Provided expert oversight to 24 soldiers including their health, welfare, morale and training.
- Assessed the performance of recruits in all aspects of training while maintaining records and preparing reports.
Training and Development
- Educated newly recruited military personnel in compliance with training schedules and orders, including the following:
> Fundamentals of service life, discipline, physical fitness, as well as pride and love of service and country;
> Close order drill;
> Nomenclature, disassembly, assembly, and functioning of small arms weapons;
> General orders for sentinels, interior guard duty, personal hygiene, first aid, military posture, and care of clothing and equipment;
> Military history and tradition, customs of the armed services, military courtesy, and regulations; and
> Hand-to-hand combat and close quarters combat for clearing out small and large structures.
- Conceptualized training program for the users at Fort Riley, creating a 40-hour block of instruction to guarantee proper use of the database.
- Applied strategic approach in preparing future soldiers for the initial entry training.
Equal Opportunity Representative
Unit Movement Officer Training
Personal Security Detachment (PSD)
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification - 2014 | Truck Master Qualified - 2010
AWARDS AND HONORS
Air Assault Badge | Airborne Badge | Army Accommodation Medal (3) | Army Achievement Medal (5) | Valorous Unit Award
Expert Infantryman’s Badge | Good Conduct Medal (6) | Iraq Campaign Medal (2) | Meritorious Service Medal
Noncommissioned Officer of the Quarter (5)
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.