Office Coordinator or Project Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
||Date Posted: 3/5/2017
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 70-75k a year
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Versatile, performance-focused, and goal-driven professional with hands-on experience in medical administration, displaying strong interest in large clinic office management and training environment settings. Armed with excellent ability in cultivating relationships with diverse level of professionals and multiple number of patients. Known for exceptional work ethic in accomplishing goals and organizational targets. Equipped with outstanding aptitudes in mediating conflicts toward proper resolution.
FIRST CHOICE MEDICAL SUPPLY, LITTLE ROCK, AR
Territory Sales Manager Sep 2015–Present
- Currently manage a total of 50 Arkansas accounts and keep abreast of recent sales and promotions, policies on payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Provide support to the Sales Team in writing proposals and finalizing contracts.
- Render support to clients on how to efficiently handle and attain their budget goals.
- Facilitate training to all clients regarding how to place orders and handle account on the First Choice Medical Supply website; create schedule to conduct regular in-services/training sessions regarding effective use of products.
- Made significant contribution in increasing sales by 50% within the first six months and surpassing company quota by 125%.
- Played a vital role in expanding the territory by more than $500M within the first fiscal year.
BAPTIST HEALTH, LITTLE ROCK, AR
Vein Center Coordinator Mar 2014–Sep 2015
- Observed strict compliance with set-forth policy and procedures for the company
- Managed patient care’s clinical staff and documentation in accordance with standards of care.
- Directed all admissions and insurance verification, while acquiring pre-certification for all procedures and visits.
- Maintained active communication with patients regarding scheduled procedures and communicated insurance information on the procedures.
- Gathered and recorded daily charges and payments.
- Guaranteed proper stocking and arrangement of office and clinical supplies.
METHODIST FAMILY HEALTH, FAYETTEVILLE, AR
Clinic Manager Apr 2011–Mar 2014
- Supervised all admissions for counseling clinic, school-based therapy, group home, and Department of Human Services (DHS) intensive family service contracts for Northwest Arkansas region.
- Administered insurance authentication and prior approval procedures for all admissions and current patients.
- Managed therapists, physicians, and case workers’ patient care schedules in compliance with the state guidelines.
- Rendered oversight to clinic budget and purchase requests regarding supplies and equipment.
PLEASANT VALLEY NURSING REHABILITATION, LITTLE ROCK, AR
Director of Social Services Mar 2009–Apr 2011
- Facilitated all patient admissions and discharges for residence.
- Conceptualized a documented plan of care for every admitting resident.
- Expertly led all marketing strategies for the company and Arkansas Elder Outreach.
- Played a key role as a patient advocate in the facility with different medical staff.
- Served as key point of contact, in charge of resolving conflicts among residents, staff, and families.
UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES, LITTLE ROCK, AR
Medical Records Analyst Sep 2003–Mar 2009
- Established employee training guidelines and conducted training in HPF, Sunrise, and SoftMed Systems.
- Took full charge of the management and implementation of Operating Room (OR) suspension list.
- Held responsibility in administering medical record deficiency measures.
- Dealt with the processing and evaluation of inpatient and outpatient records.
Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication and Rhetoric, 2008
UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS AT LITTLE ROCK, LITTLE ROCK, AR
Records Documentation and Maintenance
Policy and Procedures Compliance
Admissions Healthcare| Quality Improvement | Mental Health | Clinical Research Case Management
Community Outreach | Public Health| Social Services| Public Speaking
Adolescents | Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) | Psychotherapy
Medical Records | Event Planning | Training | Nonprofits
Therapists Case Management | Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified
Writer, University of Arkansas Newspaper
Volunteer Walk Coordinator, Alzheimer's Association, 2011–Present
Volunteer Walk Coordinator, American Heart Association / American Stroke Association, 2008–Present
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.