Maintenance Supervisor / Project Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Real Estate
|Desired Job Location: Seattle, Washington
||Date Posted: 9/29/2016
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 50000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Seasoned, astute, and results-oriented professional, offering extensive experience in various aspects of preventive maintenance and repair management operations within various industries. Adept at implementing maintenance procedures in accordance with standard guidelines, manuals, and instructions. Skilled at conducting safety inspections, examinations, and verifications necessary to ensure the proper preservation of apartments and optimum performance of appliances and systems. Equipped with superior interpersonal and motivational skills; Capable of resolving multiple and complex issues and motivating staff to achieve peak performance.
Maintenance Supervisor–Fairwood Apartments, Renton, WA 2016–Present
- Assume full responsibility in performing maintenance functions and necessary repairs.
- Carry out key tasks, including purchasing appropriate tools and materials, painting all vacant apartments, and assisting in the development and implementation of asbestos procedures.
- Interface with various vendors to negotiate and obtain bids as well as arrange schedule for hot water heater relocation, flooring installation, housekeeping, carpet cleaning, and asphalt and irrigation leak repairs.
- Employ analytical skills in updating safety data sheet (SDS) binders.
- Manage the identification and proper disposal of unnecessary chemicals, including more than 100 gal. of accumulated waste paint.
- Led the reorganization of maintenance shop and consolidation of all parts and tools.
- Successfully located and repaired three long-term leaks in the irrigation main.
- Demonstrated adeptness in modifying an imbalanced chemistry in a 60,000 gal-pool and maintaining it in its crystal clear condition.
Maintenance Supervisor–City Views Apartments, Seattle, WA 2015–2016
- Ensured appliance efficiency and prevented fires by maintaining the cleanliness of all dryer vents and cleaned more than 1000 ft. of gutters while using a fall restraint system.
- Acquired bids from vendors and organized schedules of housekeeping, carpet cleaning, flooring, foundation repair, and waterproofing; along with balcony replacement and future LED upgrade.
- Took charge of replacing and updating all emergency exit signs and lighting; as well as repairing high pressure sodium (HPS) canopy fixtures.
- Facilitated sectional replacement of a 3"-water main through special order clamps, along with flat roof repairs using torch down.
- Held full accountability in conducting occasional boiler maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Performed maintenance and repair of company truck, including welding a new bottom onto the compactor dumpster and replacing its wheels.
- Offered hands-on support in maintaining several other properties within the portfolio as necessary.
- Earned promotion to handle a larger property for excellent supervisory performance and professionalism.
- Authored a 10-page paper, outlining the operating procedures to effectively oversee a staff of three maintenance technicians at a 266-unit property in Lynnwood.
Maintenance Technician–Fulton’s Crossing Apartments, Everett, WA 2014–2015
- Initiated a list of preventive maintenance tasks, while executing preventive maintenance functions.
- Conducted all necessary replacement and repairs of all appliances.
- Expertly handled the closing of all work orders for more than 500-unit property.
- Leveraged industry expertise in replacing more than 75 hot water tanks, as part of a tax credit upgrade.
- Brought significant improvement to online rating by 1 star for prompt response to resident concerns through preventive maintenance to minimize callbacks.
CAPITOL HILL HANDYMAN
Remodel Supervisor–Residential and Commercial Remodeling, Greater Seattle, WA 2013
- Rendered turnkey remodeling services to businesses and single family residences throughout the greater Seattle and surrounding areas.
PEAK OILFIELD SERVICES
Maintenance Technician–Tesoro Refinery, Nikiski, AK 2012–2013
- Utilized high-pressure steam within supplied air cleaning hazardous waste vessels.
- Served as pipe welder's helper, crane rigging trainee, and vacuum truck helper.
- Displayed proficiency in performing non-structural welding and fabrication for pipe support as well as in building construction, house natural gas compressors, and instruments.
General Operations Management
Remodeling and Construction
Troubleshooting and Decision Making
Project Scheduling and Planning
Training and Development
Universal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Appliance Certifications
Confined Space Supervisor Certification
Respirator Fit Test, Hearing Test, and Medical Clearance
32 hour Asbestos Certification | Green Landscaping Techniques
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.