|Desired Industry: Healthcare
|Desired Job Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 2/23/2016
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediate
|Desired Wage: 65,000+
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: No
To find a career where my highly motivated & positive approach will allow me to leverage my management, sales/marketing & leadership skills to improve revenues and efficiencies for my next company.
Executive Director July 2011 to September 2015
Domestic Violence Services of Cumberland and Perry County - Mechanicsburg, PA
• Developed strategic planning, objectives and $900K annual budget. Successfully increased net income by 98%
from 2013 to 2015.
• Effectively organized, planned and administered all services of the agency. Implemented new programs and grant
funding. Managed and motivated 17 staff members.
• Evaluated and revised administrative and direct care procedures to comply with state and federal standards.
• Collaborated with other human service agencies and served as liaison between board of directors, staff, and community organizations.
• Researched and requested grants and donations for the agency. Organized and executed fundraising events and awareness programs to ensure viability and growth.
Teacher January 2009 to July 2011
Cumberland Valley School District – Mechanicsburg, PA
• Fully engaged first grade and fourth grade teacher responsible for all aspects of teaching including lesson planning, execution, classroom management, and academic testing.
• Specifically selected to work in emotional support classroom with seven behaviorally challenged children.
Sales Representative January 2005 to September 2008 (Part time due to family obligations)
Delaney Education Inc. – Harrisburg, PA
• Awarded highest independently generated first sale for company since its inception in 1995. Met and exceeded all bonus goals by 350%.
• Expertly penetrated a highly competitive territory with a new company to this area, selling library and curriculum support books to schools, libraries etc.
Ann R. Shields
Administrator January 1991 to September 1996
Holy Spirit Hospital Behavioral Health Center – Camp Hill, PA
• Effectively and efficiently managed admissions, registrations, billing, credit and collections, accounts receivable, and medical records of the Behavioral Health Center and activities of its staff.
• Expertly executed strategic planning, budgeting, hiring, training, employee performance evaluations and program evaluation.
Master’s Degree in Public Administration
Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg, PA
Bachelor of Science Degree: Accounting
Pennsylvania State University - University Park, PA
Bachelor of Science: Education
Wilson College - Chambersburg, PA
2014 Women of Excellence Award recipient
2013 Carlisle Sentinel Outstanding Women in Business Award recipient
Member of Carlisle Rotary Club, Pennsylvania Tourette Association and Parent to Parent.
Active member of Trinity Lutheran church serving on several committees, assisting with worship services and assuming various leadership roles.
*Confident public speaker *Successful recruiter, budget developer, and auditor
*Strategic decision maker & thinker *Strong marketing & management skills
*Effective fundraiser and event promoter *Highly-motivated with self–discipline
Enthusiastic and organized director skilled in talent recruiting, financial management, marketing and customer relations, specifically interested in higher education and academia.
Dedicated professional with strong leadership skills, focused work ethic, and very adept at strategic planning, community relations, staff development and project management.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.