Program/project manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina
||Date Posted: 8/26/2014
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 2 weeks after accepted offer
|Desired Wage: $120,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Draexlmaier Automotive 1999-Present
Program Manager, General Motors (GM) Business Unit-CTS/Corvette/Escalade/XTS – Duncan, SC (2011-Present
- Work with GM executives to determine to improve fit/function of current car doors and instrument panel parts.
- Travel to meet with GM officials at their headquarters in Michigan, and manufacturing plants in Canada and Mexico.
- Oversee a $500,000 annual operating budget for the series program.
- Ensure all projects in developmental phase are operating in accordance with SEP Guidelines.
- Lowered internal costs to manufacture door instrument panels for the XTS product line.
- Overcame design/material challenges on the XTS line glove box by taking the initiative to find an optimal solution.
- Reduced overhead costs 10 percent by streamlining processes and empowering individual associates to do more.
- Proactively developed a system to track the status of temporary work orders on individual parts.
- Spearheaded development of internal financial controls, identifying cost to manufacture individual parts, which has enabled the sales team to justify pursuing additional service costs from GM.
Project Leader for Development & Production Ambient Lighting-DAG/Stuttgart – Germany (2007-2010)
- Assimilated to cultural differences and language challenges while managing a team in Germany.
- Worked closely with management across departments and clients, including traveling to France to meet with Peugeot.
- Planned prototypes and schedules of manual and automatic gear shifts for Peugeot as well as Daimler vehicles.
- Managed $2 million (EUR) budget to develop tooling, test parts and maturity of parts prior to production.
- Ensured all projects in developmental phase were operating in accordance with SEP Guidelines.
- Completed tuning loops on time and was never late with any shipments to customers.
- Consistently met customer specification requirements and completed projects on-time and on-budget.
Development Project Manager, BMW F01/02 Door Project – Germany (2006)
Development Project Manager, Jaguar X150-I-Panel/Middle Console/Doors/Rear Quarter Trim – Germany (2003-2005)
Process Planner, IS Department, Jaguar X150 – Germany (2002-2003)
Senior Industrial Engineer – Duncan, SC (2002)
Industrial Engineer – Duncan, SC (1999-2002)
Johnson Controls Inc. (a TechnoTrim facility) – Glasgow, KY 1994-1999
Senior Processing Engineer (1998-1999)
Production Superintendent, 1st Shift (1997)
Industrial Engineer/Unit Manager (1996-1997)
Industrial Engineer (1994-1996)
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering Technology, Georgia Southern University
Program Management Acquisition/Quotations Project Planning
Budgeting Change Management Client Relations
- Seasoned Program Manager consistently promoted to positions of greater responsibility for exceeding goals.
- Experience proactively identifying and resolving problems in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Worked with automotive manufacturers in the U.S. and abroad, from concept phase until product is in series production.
- Proven track record working closely with key personnel across sales; quality control; logistics; finance; and purchasing.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.