|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
||Date Posted: 7/30/2014
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 08-25-14
|Desired Wage: 50,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
It is my objective to launch a loyal career with a reputable company.
I have two years of experience as a sales coordinator for a well-known and established catering and event planning company here in Atlanta as well as two years experience in management and customer service as a retail store manager.
While working as a sales coordinator, I have had the opportunity to utilize my customer service skills, attention to detail and provide positive support in a team setting. I assist with the execution of events from beginning to end including catering services, building proposals and contracts, handling revisions, collecting payment, and external vendor selection. I am also responsible for conducting weekly meetings with our executive chef and operations department to communicate menu specifications and event details.
Among my strengths are the abilities to effectively communicate with those around me. My extensive customer service background has helped me to develop the ability to perform well under pressure and use my problem solving skills to reach the best conclusion for all involved.
LOWCOUNTRY CATERING & EVENT PLANNING
Full Service Sales Coordinator June 2012- Present
• Complete new proposals for sales team based on correspondence with potential clients
• Manage accounts regarding contract revisions, payment and the securing of external vendors.
• Hold weekly meetings to communicate menu specifications and event details with executive chef and operations department for upcoming events.
DOTS LLC, MARIETTA, GA
Store Manager March 2010- April 2012
• Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service
• Trained and tracked progress of all other managers and associates.
• Set up merchandising displays in new or low volume stores to increase profitability and visual appeal
FRSTEAM (FABRIC RESTORATION SERVICE TEAM) ATLANTA, GA
Supervisor March 2009-March 2010
• Trained employees in proper operational procedures and functions.
• Inspected work areas and operating equipment to ensure compliance to company standards
• Resolved customer complaints regarding employee performance and/or services rendered
BRINKS HOME SECURITY CALL CENTER, KNOXVILLE, TN
Customer Care Specialist January 2008-July 2008
• Conferred with customers to provide information about products, services and billing.
• Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS, KNOXVILLE, TN
Ambassador and Recruitment Hostess May 2004-December 2007
• Escorted visiting prospective student athletes and guests on campus tours and to training facilities
• Communicated the University’s academic and athletic history through audiovisual presentations
• Trained 60 other tour guides, hosts and hostesses
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN~ Bachelor’s in Marketing, December 2007
Proficient in Microsoft Office & Ability to adapt to unique needs and responsibilities.
Extensive customer service background with pleasant demeanor.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.