ASSISTING MANAGER, PROJECT CORDINATOR Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: TORONTO, Ontario
||Date Posted: 5/13/2014
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 15TH MAY 2014
|Desired Wage: 12 -15
||U.S. Work Authorization: No
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To make positive contributions as part of your organization in a position where my abilities, technical, management, decision making and communication skills will be appreciated and enhanced.
Assisting Project Manager
Augmented Networks - Toronto, ON
March 2014 to April 2014
• Attend customer & vendor meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
• Assist the Project Manager with overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality and project status
• Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
• Ensure clients' needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
Worldwise Partners - Toronto, ON
September 2013 to December 2013
• Managing the database of the organization.
• Responsible for training account executives.
• Meeting with customers and explain them proper processes.
• Work closely with executive team and clients to translate business needs into well-defined and scoped.
• Develop initiatives to retain existing customers/clients, and promote services in order to expand the organization.
• Provide assistance in research, development, and implementation of new marketing/promoting programs, including advertisements, sales tools, and other initiatives.
• Participate in weekly team meetings.
• Analyzing the marketing strategies through extensive case studies as well as develop a marketing business plan for the client's functionality.
• Help in developing marketing campaigns and strategies.
Fresh Food Market
October 2013 to March 2014
• Match & review vendor invoices with orders.
• Handle the delivery of goods.
• Making Orders of inventory.
• Using scanners, cash registers and calculators to calculate the prices of items bought by the customers.
• Answering customers' questions give information regarding the products in an exact and customer-friendly way.
Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Management
Humber College Lakeshore Campus -
January 2013 to April 2014
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Marketing Management
DAV College Amritsar India -
March 2009 to April 2012
Financial & Cost Accounting, Marketing Management, e-Marketing, Human Resource Management, Project Management, Economics, Money Banking & International Trade, Computer Applications, Business Law.
Computer Application Skills
• 2 months training on Microsoft Application Courses from NIIT, Amritsar, India.
• Sound Knowledge of MS-Word, MS- Excel, MS-Power Point, MS Outlook
• Ability to access data from multiple sources, summarize and make recommendations.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.