Director, Manager, Supervisor, Program Manager, Principal, Project Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Pleasanton, California
||Date Posted: 4/22/2014
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: $100k
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Accomplished senior Energy Efficiency Management and Industry Leader with 15+ years of experience and expertise in strategic program design, business development, and project/program management. Solid record of performance excellence meeting and exceeding corporate financial goals and mission objectives. Consistently deliver quantifiable results measured through multiple KPIs, achievement of targets, and delivery of customer satisfaction.
Successful history building high performance teams and leading the development and implementation of products, policies, and programs integrated into Demand Side Management (DSM) programs, maximizing energy savings, and growing shareholder earnings. Skilled communicator and collaborator with diverse governmental, industry, civic, and political groups.
Willing to relocate for the right opportunity.
WILLDAN ENERGY SOLUTIONS PLEASANTON, CA
2013 - PRESENT
SENIOR DIRECTOR, NORTHWEST
Consultation: Energy Solutions
- Manage SMUD Complete Energy Solutions (CES) Program integrating energy solutions to small/med business customers to 300 kWh. Manage a $3.4M budget and a 10GWh annual goal.
- Sell and deliver the design/deployment of strategic plans to all Northwestern utilities, schools, customers, and companies.
SKIPPING STONE CONSULTING
LOS ANGELES, CA
2012 - 2013
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LOS ANGELES DEPARTMENT OF WATER & POWER (LADWP)
Consultation: Energy Strategic Planning
- Assessed LADWP’s Energy Efficiency Program (Electricity/Water) in all programs, including Industrial, Commercial and Residential and recommended and applied Energy Efficiency Best Practices to double their energy efficiency.
- Developed a Portfolio Business Plan, documenting all programs including process flow maps and identified opportunities for enhancements, efficiency gains, solutions, and a KPI metrics report for forecasting, tracking and identifying contingency plans.
PACIFIC GAS & ELECTRIC COMPANY
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
1995 - 2012
SENIOR MANAGER, CUSTOMER ENERGY EFFICIENCY (CEE)
2005 - 2012
- Strategically led all aspects of planning, development, implementation and program management of “Best in Class” DSM program for Single Family, Multi-Family, Small/Medium Business, Low Income and CARE.
- Successfully developed, forecasted and managed an annual budget of $250M. Managed costs in compliance with stringent Company policies and CPUC regulations and effective use of KPIs.
- Contributed to $104M shareholder earnings 2006-2008 through collaboration with internal/external industry representatives, local governments, and CPUC/regulators to meet statewide energy efficiency goals and targets.
- Led a team of up to 40 in Residential, Small/Med Business and Low Income DSM programs to strategically deliver energy savings, enhance customer satisfaction, improve our environment, and deliver shareholder earnings.
- Developed products, implemented and managed programs, contracts, and budgets.
- Lobbied for PG&E in regulatory policy, private sector, and public interest forums for residential/small business including statewide 2010-12 program cycle policies.
ACCOUNT SERVICES MANAGEMENT
2001 - 2005
- Within a year, led improvement of customer service/sales call center’s performance metrics from 3rd to 1st quartile.
- Developed a “Best in Class” recruiting program for PG&E’s Account Services Department based on training program and retention. To date, only one new hire has left.
- Represented PG&E as its national spokesman on data centers and load requirements matters.
- Developed and managed a business customer service/sales call center serving 700 customers/each of the 16 reps.
- Created and maintained team metrics including CEE goals, client management, and customer satisfaction (JD Powers).
- Developed and managed recruitment, training and placement program that was emulated throughout the company and was introduced to several other large companies by PG&E’s HR staff; placed 40 new hires in two years.
Senior Corporate Accounts
- Built relationships and ensured customer service for PG&E’s largest data center customers. Served as a national representative and spokesperson on key industry data center issues, working directly with EPRI, Chartwell, etc.
- Created standards and educated key personnel on risk mitigation strategies to PG&E and shareholders.
CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
1999 - 2001
Energy Service Provider (ESP) Relations
- Collaborated with CPUC, key utilities, ESPs, and interveners to develop policies to introduce a deregulated gas and electric marketplace.
- Point of contact for 50+ ESPs to facilitate their entry to PG&E service territory.
RETAIL / RESIDENTIAL SUPERVISOR | SR. MAJOR ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
1995 - 1999
- Customer relations and account manager to San Francisco corporate clients; supervised a staff of 11.
- Top 50 retailers working with them on planned/unplanned outages, billing, rates and energy efficiency issues.
- Maintained relationships w/business customers’ officers/mgrs.
- Developed strategic plans for the retail and residential market in San Francisco.
Masters of Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude | National University | Fresno CA
Energy Industry Leader & Visionary
Strategic & Tactical Leader
DSM Business Solution, Program Development, & Operations
Developing & Managing Quarter Million Dollar Budgets
Leading & Growing Large (50+) Organizations Energy Efficiency Sales & Program Development
Regulatory Affairs & Industry Lobbying
Client Account & Contract Management
New Business Development & Consultative Sales
Client Consulting & Solution Design
Strategic Initiatives Change A Light: Successfully led the development of the world’s first “1 Million” Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) giveaway program as part of Energy Star’s program in 2007.
Business Consumer Electronics: Successfully led development and management of the world’s first scalable “Plug-Load” program including plasma, LED, and LCD TVs through a partnership with major retailers, manufacturers, and 150 utilities in five western U.S. states.
“Best in Class” DSM Programs: Managed successful Residential and Small/Medium Business Demand Side Management programs.
Deregulated Market: Negotiated with CPUC, interveners, Energy Service Providers (ESPs) to develop the California market.
Industry Recognition Energy Star Awards: 2010, 2009, 2007 Partner of the Year, 2008 Excellence in Promotion.
American Council for Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE): 2008 Six National Exemplary Awards.
Davey Awards: 2007 “New Guy” CFL & “Fridge Recycle” Television Ads.
Communicator Awards: 2008 “A Better Bulb” CFL Television Ads.
Program Management Returns: 2006 - 2008 Program delivered 727 MW, 3,500 GWH, 16M Therms Energy Savings & $104M Shareholder Earnings.
Budget: Successfully forecasted and managed $250M annual operating budgets.
Academic Leadership Adjunct Faculty: University of Phoenix, 1998 – Present: Teach a variety of courses - Organizational Behavior, Organizational Communication, Business Management, & Contemporary Issues in Business.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.