Administrative Assistant - Secretary Admin. Assistant Receptionist Res
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Administrative Assistant Resume
Desired Industry: Secretary/Admin. Assistant/Receptionist
Desired Job Location: Ontario, California
Date Posted: 2/12/2014
Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
Availability Date: 2/17/14
Desired Wage: 34000.
U.S. Work Authorization: No
Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
Willing to Travel: No
Highest Degree Attained: Other
Willing to Relocate: No
Seeking a full time job where I am challenged.
Administrative Assistant for over 15 years
Associates Degree in Secretarial Science
• Provided support to the Sales Team of 6 sales representatives to meet sales quota of a $1million dollars.
• Assisted in handling and resolving customer grievances.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Input data to run sales reports for monthly database of prospective leads.
• Ordered and maintained office supplies.
• Answered multiple phones and gave information to callers, took messages or transferred to appropriate person.
• Scheduled use of Conference Room and maintained master calendar for all departments.
• Received, sorted and distributed incoming correspondence including email and faxes.
• Assumed role of accounts receivables following up with clients on outstanding balances.
• Provided coverage for receptionist/switchboard when necessary.
• Prepared correspondence for follow up with clients and spreadsheets reflecting sales quotas per territory.
• Interacted with several departments to ensure successful results.
• Prepared outgoing FedEx online as well as US Mail.
• Maintain database, sales spreadsheets and files.
• Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and the ability to quickly comprehend instructions.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.
© 2023 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites