health care coordinator Resume
|Desired Industry: Healthcare
|Desired Job Location: Cleveland, Ohio
||Date Posted: 12/13/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 1/1/14
|Desired Wage: 70,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
199 N Lake St Amherst, Ohio 44001
(440) 865 - 1213
• For 7 + years have excelled in the aspect of patient care in the realm of history, diagnosis and system management.
• 7+ years in the collaboration of patient care in the Skilled Nursing Facility and Medical Surgical wing of the hospital
• Excel in the proficiency of team based health care for 8+ years to ensure optimal quality of patient care.
• Able to designate/ follow plan of care given by the evaluating Physical Therapist and discuss with the appropriate therapist if changes are needed to ensure optimal safety and coordination of care for the patient.
• Proficient in the areas of transfers/ ambulation techniques, gross manual muscle testing, goniometry, neuromuscular facilitation, developmental patterns, wound care and therapeutic exercise to ensure optimal patient recovery in the most appropriate setting.
• 7+ years of managing a small group of individuals and leading a collaborating team to ensure the optimal quality and patient satisfaction is achieved.
• Excel in the aspect of Microsoft office, excel, budgeting, power point and assorted office duties.
• 6+ years in maintaining budgets and creating schedules to maintain low workforce with increase in quality of patient care.
Health Care Professional
Have 8+ years experience in a hospital setting with emphasis on medical and physical assessment. Maintained patient census in the SNF unit of the facility by coordinating discharge planning and exemplifying team based health care. In addition with a physical therapy assistant degree, have the capability to diagnosis and assess patient conditions and symptoms to ensure excellent quality of care throughout the hospital stay.
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
Health Care Administration
Masters – Grand Canyon University, 2014
B.S. – Cleveland State University – 2010
Physical Therapist Assisting
A.A. – Lorain Community College
Health Care Coordinator/ Physical Therapist Assistant 2007-Present
• Assurance of patient care in the aspect of multi disciplinary discharge planning
• Provided with lower LOS of SNF patients by 3 days while decreasing the rate of re admission.
• Excelled in chart review and patient insurance to provide the utmost quality of care and decease the need for further hospitalization.
• Able to provide well rounded care by being able to determine and monitor symptoms and present diagnosis to assist nursing with further tests and procedures needed for patient care.
• Manage a group of three therapist assistants and one physical therapist; with strong skill sets of Microsoft Word, Office, Excel and budgeting.
• Arrange post hospital care appropriate for the patient, with emphasis on home going needs.
• Proficient in ICD- 9 codes, policy and procedures of JACHO, CARF and HIPPA.
• Vast knowledge of medications and side effects; provides patient education to patients on a well rounded basis of health care.
Adjunct Faculty 2009- Present
• Provide students with the knowledge and experience to provide excellent patient care unto the realm of physical therapy.
• Assist students in the aspect of the learning process by using visual, verbal and active methods to promote the learning process.
• Provide patients with the overall knowledge of physical therapist assisting and other aspect in the realm of health care, with a heavy emphasis on nursing care, medication reconciliation, home going needs, insurance verification and importance of policy and procedures of all accreditation agencies.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.