|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Dallas, Texas
||Date Posted: 8/25/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 9/16/2013
|Desired Wage: 80000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
A seasonal professional with over 5 years of professional and IT experience in engineering, administration, escalation support, configuration, implementation, and troubleshooting of various technologies for medium to corporate enterprise environments.
Jacobs Technology Network Administrator/Engineer 2012-Present
• Member of team responsible for the day-to-day administration and maintenance of various mission-critical technologies located within a local area network (LAN).
• Professional responsibilities include documentation, change management, following company policies and procedures, and schedule as needed reports to management.
• Administrative activities include: add moves/changes, client relations/support, troubleshoot hardware, software, servers, various applications, and more.
• Documentation activities include: weekly reports to team lead and maintain an accurate accountability of equipment and network operations at assigned sites.
• Technical responsibilities include installing, maintaining, tracking, and troubleshooting various technologies at different sites, and administration of various technologies as required.
• Additional activities include assisting in deployment of new assets and making regular contact to sites and provide assistance to client in any areas required.
CompuCom Network Engineer (FST) 2010-2012
• Team Lead responsible for configuration, installation, implementation, and troubleshooting of various mission-critical technologies located within a local area network (LAN).
• Technical responsibilities included: administration, maintenance, escalation support, onsite support, hardware break fix, software resolution, and more.
• Professional responsibilities included: documentation, change management, following company policies and procedures, and schedule as needed reports to management.
• Administrative activities included: client support, upgrading various technologies/applications, add moves/changes, and more.
MyComputerCareer.com Technology Associate (AT) 2009-2012
• Supported and mentored IT professionals on technical issues related to LAN/WAN, hardware, desktop, and server technologies.
• Primary activities included the technical assessment, of IT professionals, to perform the duties of various IT positions including escalation support, administration, engineering, and analysis.
• Secondary activities included troubleshooting issues encountered by clients as needed.
TelVista Escalation Support (VFCSA) 2009-2010
• Member of team responsible for the installation, implementation, and troubleshooting of various mission-critical technologies located within a local area network (LAN).
• Technical responsibilities included: configuration and troubleshooting client issues, various applications, hardware break fix, and software resolution.
• Professional responsibilities included: client relations/support, documentation, change management, following company policies and procedures, and scheduling as needed reports to management.
• Administrative activities included: add moves/changes, optimization of enterprise hardware for clients, software resolution, hardware break fix, and more.
MD Corporation Onsite Technician (AM) 2007-2009
• Contractor who performed administration, support, configuration, and troubleshooting of various mission-critical LAN technologies for Customer Service Department.
• General technical responsibilities included: the overall management of day-to-day administration and support activities as well as coordination/communication activities.
• Administration and support activities included: any and all scheduled and as needed installation, configuration, administration, support, and troubleshooting of various technologies.
• Coordination and communication activities included: task development and management, project coordination to ensure timely and efficient progression, and timely reporting to the appropriated groups.
• Additional responsibilities included: change management, documentation, add moves/changes, following corporate policies and procedures, and scheduling as needed reports to management.
MyComputerCareer.com - graduated.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.