|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Dallas, Texas
||Date Posted: 8/18/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 80000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
A seasonal professional with over 5 years of professional and IT experience in engineering, administration, escalation support, configuration, implementation, and troubleshooting of various technologies for medium to corporate enterprise environments.
Jacobs Technology Network Administrator/Engineer 2012-Present
* Member of team responsible for the day-to-day administration and maintenance of various mission-critical technologies located within a local area network (LAN).
* Professional responsibilities include documentation, change management, following company policies and procedures, and schedule as needed reports to management.
* Administrative activities include: add moves/changes, client relations/support, troubleshoot hardware, software, servers, various applications, and more.
* Documentation activities include: weekly reports to team lead and maintain an accurate accountability of equipment and network operations at assigned sites.
* Technical responsibilities include installing, maintaining, tracking, and troubleshooting various technologies at different sites, and administration of various technologies as required.
* Additional activities include assisting in deployment of new assets and making regular contact to sites and provide assistance to client in any areas required.
CompuCom Network Engineer (FST) 2010-2012
* Team Lead responsible for configuration, installation, implementation, and troubleshooting of various mission-critical technologies located within a local area network (LAN).
* Technical responsibilities included: administration, maintenance, escalation support, onsite support, hardware break fix, software resolution, and more.
* Professional responsibilities included: documentation, change management, following company policies and procedures, and schedule as needed reports to management.
* Administrative activities included: client support, upgrading various technologies/applications, add moves/changes, and more.
MyComputerCareer.com Technology Associate (AT) 2009-2012
* Supported and mentored IT professionals on technical issues related to LAN/WAN, hardware, desktop, and server technologies.
* Primary activities included the technical assessment, of IT professionals, to perform the duties of various IT positions including escalation support, administration, engineering, and analysis.
* Secondary activities included troubleshooting issues encountered by clients as needed.
TelVista Escalation Support (VFCSA) 2009-2010
* Member of team responsible for the installation, implementation, and troubleshooting of various mission-critical technologies located within a local area network (LAN).
* Technical responsibilities included: configuration and troubleshooting client issues, various applications, hardware break fix, and software resolution.
* Professional responsibilities included: client relations/support, documentation, change management, following company policies and procedures, and scheduling as needed reports to management.
* Administrative activities included: add moves/changes, optimization of enterprise hardware for clients, software resolution, hardware break fix, and more.
MD Corporation Onsite Technician (AM) 2007-2009
* Contractor who performed administration, support, configuration, and troubleshooting of various mission-critical LAN technologies for Customer Service Department.
* General technical responsibilities included: the overall management of day-to-day administration and support activities as well as coordination/communication activities.
* Administration and support activities included: any and all scheduled and as needed installation, configuration, administration, support, and troubleshooting of various technologies.
* Coordination and communication activities included: task development and management, project coordination to ensure timely and efficient progression, and timely reporting to the appropriated groups.
* Additional responsibilities included: change management, documentation, add moves/changes, following corporate policies and procedures, and scheduling as needed reports to management.
* Cisco Certified Design Professional CCDP
* Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP
* Cisco Certified Design Associate CCDA
* Certified WAN Engineer CWE
* Certified WAN Professional CWP
* Certified WAN Associate CWA
* Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA
* Microsoft Certified Professional MCP
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA
* Microsoft Certified IT Professional MCITP
* Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist MCTS
* Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician MCDST
* CompTIA A+/Network+/Server+/Security+
* Dell Certified Systems Expert DCSE
* HP Accredited Platform Specialist APS
* Accredited Platform Specialist – HP Laserjet Solutions APS – HPLS
* Lenovo Desktop Systems Hardware Service Training AWSP – RDD08
* Lenovo Notebook Systems Hardware Service Training AWSP – RTD08
* ThinkPad Tablet Systems Hardware Service Training AWSP – RTT08
* Warranty Basics for Administrators and Technicians AWSP
* Lenovo Desktop Systems Hardware Service Training Best Practices RDD08-BP
* Lenovo Notebook Systems Hardware Service Training Best Practices RTD08-BP
* Warranty Basics for Technicians RXWT1
* Dell Blades Certification DBC
* Dell Desktops Certification DDC
* Dell Dispatch Policies & Procedures DDPP
* Dell Notebooks Certification DNC
* Dell PowerConnect Certification DPCC
* Dell PowerVault Certification DPVC
* Dell Printers Certification DPC
* Dell Servers Certification DSC
* Hewlett-Packard (HP) Desktops/Workstations/LaserJet/
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.