|Desired Industry: Assembler
|Desired Job Location: marysville, Washington
||Date Posted: 7/24/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: any time
|Desired Wage: open
||U.S. Work Authorization: No
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To obtain Mechanical assembly or Manufacturing
position, utilizing my experiences and skills.
Philips Healthcare , Bothell, WA, 98021
08/2011 – 12/2012
• Mechanical/Electrical Assembler
• Rework parts for Ultrasound machine.
• Vacuum ,Upgrade parts before adding
more part and testing.
• Use power tools and hand tools, manual
tools. Hand soldering of electrical PCB board and
clean materials in cleaning room.
• Inspection for expiration code part
• Use blue print and procedures and
documents to identity parts and assemble to finish
Paragon Manufacturing Corp, Everett, WA
• Hand soldering of electrical cable and wire
• Responsible for trimming, writing, cutting,
striping, tie wrapping cable on the map, crimping by
machine or by hand
• Ability to follow instruction and read
blueprints to complete job duties
• Able to work with all types of power and
• Communicating and assisting other team
members to complete final product
• Comfortable with computer use and able to
refer to all quality procedures and documents.
• Ability to print final package label for
packaging finish good product.
• Reworked on return good units. Assembled
sub assembly for final installation.
• Flexible in a
team work environment, giving and receiving
• Excellent attendance and positive attitude.
Self motivate; able to set effective priorities to achieve
immediate and long term goals and meet schedule.
• Everett Community College, Everett, WA
English as a second language (ESL)
• Kampong Cham High School, Cambodia
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.