|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
||Date Posted: 6/11/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 06/17/2013
|Desired Wage: $15.00 per hour
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
2011 to 2012
Job ended due to branch closing
Returned to school in September 2012 to
• Located and revised digital
engineer valve drawings and specs for
special industrial projects
consisting of diagrams and manuals.
• Coordinated and assisted outside sales
and acquired quotes
• Managed invoicing including paper and
• Sent/received correspondence; requests
for pricing and prepared paperwork for
return goods and credits
Dean & Gibson, Charlotte, NC
2007 to 2011
• Managed all the company billing up to
and in excess of $250,000 monthly using
• Actively monitored customer aging
accounts and resolve customer issues as
• Produced and distributed accounts
• Performed quality checks on customer
accounts to assure proper crediting and
• Reviewed and approved customer credits
and rate changes.
• Responsible for customer payment
processing, including contacting clients
to resolve issues.
• Responsible for verifying and
inputting ULBMS codes.
RR Donnelley/Accountemps, Charlotte, NC
2006 to 2007
Investment Portfolio Account Executive
• Produced and managed investment
portfolios for clients using
• Responsible for setting up billing
process for Global Investment Division.
• Responsible for managing Customer
Service Representative time sheets
including utilizing company based
Scottish Re/Accountemps, Charlotte, NC
2004 to 2006
Data Analyst/Data Librarian
Lead overall data management cycle for
175 clients which consisted of 750
monthly data files.
Processed data files from a tape
processing machine, various FTP sites,
and other media.
Analyzed over 500 reinsurance data files
on a monthly basis: Transaction,Inforce,
Policy Exhibits, Billing Statements,
Claims and Reserve files.
Interfaced with clients on a daily basis
to resolve problems and answer
Data mapping of raw data that was
transformed and reformatted.
Researched files to locate relevant
information to data management.
• Trained both auditors and employees on
the process of data retrieval.
Transamerica Reinsurance, Charlotte, NC
• Posted accounts off the General Ledger
and cleared accounts in amounts of
• Performed Accrual and Trend Analysis
on accounts over $500,000 dollars.
• Processed over 75 monthly claims and
assured payment timeliness & accuracy.
• Lead a Retro Cleanup Project by
entering and verifying 12,000 paper
policies into a
• Individually recognized by a company
Vice President for quick turn-around
the client grief for a $7 million
Comp Benefits, Atlanta, GA
2001 to 2004
Insurance Billing Representative
• Responsible for posting accounts,
maintenance and handed all billing
• Generated monthly invoices with
balances up to $750,000 dollars.
• Handled individual dental insurance
requests for invoices, accounts
and pulled check copies.
• Researched check issues, maintained
files and mailed invoices to COBRA and
Fayetteville Technical Community
Currently enrolled in the Medical
Billing and Coding Program
Obtained a Certificate in the Medical
Administrative Assistant Program
Central Piedmont Community College,
Some College Coursework - Obtaining a
Degree in Health IT
QuickBooks Class, Charlotte, NC
Certificate for Mastering QB Class
Georgia Perimeter College, Atlanta,GA
Francis Tuttle Vo-Tech,Oklahoma City,OK
Banking & Finance
Skilled in Microsoft Excel 2011 and AS-
400 Sage Timeslips 2009, LexisNexis Time
Matters, Microsoft Excel 2010 and
QuickBooks, Access & Word. Efficient in
Editor and FTP Retrieval.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.