Project Coordinator Resume
|Desired Industry: Secretary/Admin. Assistant/Receptionist
|Desired Job Location: Irvine, California
||Date Posted: 2/26/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: ASAP
|Desired Wage: 40,000.00
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
PROJECT COORDINATOR / OFFICE MANAGER /
Expertise in project coordination, the
full range of office management, and
administrative functions. Background
supporting executives in environmental
and construction related industries.
Key competencies include:
• Practical foundation in
supervisory and administrative support.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Record delivering quality work
within tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
applications, Adobe Photoshop and
Acrobat, and numerous other software
• Success interfacing with all
levels of management.
• Excellent verbal and written
National Demolition Contractors Long
Beach, CA 2009 - 2011
Coordinated demolition projects from
proposal stage through final closeout
• Compiled and modified prestart
documentation such as
o Illness and Injury Plans.
o Hazardous Materials Management
o Asbestos and Lead Work Plans.
o Site Specific Health and Safety
• Researched, wrote, and edited
• Maintained worker and company
• Incorporated submittal documents
from sub consultants into pre-start
• Obtained insurance for projects
and company vehicles.
• Worked with bonding companies to
secure bonds for projects up to $80M
• Reorganized both hard copy and
digital filing system to increase
retrieval by 50%.
CNS Environmental 2008 - 2010
• Tracked hours for up to 15 field
• Ordered supplies for the use of
• Scheduled work for up to 30
• Drafted and edited
datasheets/documents for pre-start
submittals and closeouts.
• Tracked laboratory samples for
inclusion with final documents.
• Prepared reports using results
Bainbridge Environmental 2003 -
• Preformed environmental
functions the full scope of project
which mirrored the same responsibilities
Pacific Planning Group 2002 - 2003
Full Charge Bookkeeper using QuickBooks
• A/P and A/R, preparation of
books for yearend close.
• Assisted with Federal and State
income taxes for submittal.
• Prepared financial reports on a
• Maintained bank accounts.
• Updated certifications for
agencies as a WBE/SBEl
• Maintained timesheets and
submitted to payroll company.
Many years of on the job experience
Lawton High School Lawton, Oklahoma
Graduated 12th Grade, General Course of
Microsoft Office Professional (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe
Photoshop, Acrobat, Quickbooks, Quark
Computers, Copiers, Scanners, Fax
Machines, Postage Machines, Shredders,
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.