|Desired Industry: Healthcare
|Desired Job Location: Frederick, Maryland
||Date Posted: 2/6/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 2/19/2013
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate:
to obtain a full time lpn position
Brandywine Assisted Living, Little Neck NY
Licensed Practical Nurse, June 2011 - Present
Woodbury Center for Healthcare and Rehab, Woodbury NY
Licensed Practical Nurse, January 2010 – June 2011
Queen of the Rosary, Amityville NY
Licensed Practical Nurse, December 2009 – May 2011
Certificate, Practical Nursing, September 2008 - August 2009
Vocational Education and Extension Board, Uniondale, NY
• Mental Assessments
• Assisted in the care and treatment of patients
• Administering medications and immunizations.
• Established personal rapport with confused patients to provide comfort while administering treatments.
• Interpreted test results
• Collaborated with physician preceptor as needed
• Identified allergies and reactions to medications
• Validated diagnosis
•Functioned as charge nurse in the absence of RN
• Writes documentation as needed based on residents change in status, lab values, admissions / discharges or incidents
• Notify resident representative and physician as needed based upon changes in residents status
• Instructed Nursing Assistant as to what assignment they had and how to accomplish task for
Maintained medical records, receiving commendations for thoroughness and accuracy in completion of reports and patient documentation.
• Provided client-centered care in cooperation with multi-disciplinary team.
• Performed services related to the preparation and dispensing of drugs and other pharmaceutical supplies in accordance with physician prescriptions.
• Performed initial assessments, charting, and ordering of lab work and/or x-rays as necessary.
• Utilize knowledge of methods, techniques specific to nursing
•Provide skilled nursing care
• Administer and record medications
• Provide emotional support to patient and family
• Assist with the formulation and implementation of nursing care plans
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.