|Desired Industry: Healthcare
|Desired Job Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
||Date Posted: 2/5/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 2/6/2013
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Bilingual Medical Assistant seeking to obtain a challenging, long-term position in a medical facility
Magnificat Family Care, Winder, GA November 2012- February 2013
• Triaged patients and prepared for examination
• Cleaned and prepared rooms for next patient
• Collected specimens for testing
• Performed EKGs
• Scheduled patient appointments
• Verified insurance and collected payments
• Assisted physician exams and procedures
Allied Ankle & Foot Care, Athens, GA August 2012 – November-2012
• Confirmed patient appointments for the following day
• Escorted patients into examination rooms
• Prepared exam rooms for the doctors
• Finalized follow-up procedures with patients
• Cleaned and prepared exam rooms
• Prepared injections for the following
• Autoclaved instruments weekly
• Ordered and maintain medical supplies
• Took and developed X-rays
• Triaged and took patient history
• Cast patients for orthotics or diabetic shoes
• Removed castings at the appropriate time
Pawn Mart, Winder, GA May 2011 – August 2011
• Examined merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
• Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Directed and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
• Instructed staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
• Performed work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
• Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
• Planned and prepared work schedules. Kept records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
• Established and implemented policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
• Inventoried, stocked, and reordered when inventory fell to specified level.
Family Care Clinic, Norcross, GA February 2011 - April 2011
Medical Assistant Extern
• Prepared treatment rooms for patient examinations, kept the rooms neat and clean.
• Interviewed patients to obtain medical information and measured their vital signs, weight, and height.
• Cleaned and sterilized instruments and disposed of contaminated supplies.
• Showed patients to examination rooms and prepared them for the physician.
• Helped physicians examine and treat patients, handed instruments and materials or performed such tasks as giving injections.
• Collected blood, tissue or other laboratory specimens, logged the specimens, and prepared them for testing.
• Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics, and information such as test results in medical records.
Sirens Discover Mills, Duluth, GA August 2008 – December 2009
• Ensured that each customer received outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, greeted and acknowledged every customer, maintained solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Maintained an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Assisted in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
• Assisted in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
• Ensured that customers were assisted in locating store merchandise.
Everest Institute, Norcross, GA Medical Assistant Diploma
Appalachee High School, Winder, GA High School Diploma
Bilingual (Spanish) Urinalysis (with microscope) Throat Culture
Phlebotomy Capillary Puncture Sed Rate
EKG Vital Signs Injections (IM, ID, Sub-Q, Glut)
Triage Equipment Sterilization Infection Control
Appointment Scheduling Medisoft ICD-9/CPT Coding
HIPAA Certified OSHA Certified First Aid /CPR Certified
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.