Production Supervisor Resume
|Desired Industry: Manufacturing
|Desired Job Location: Chesapeake, Virginia
||Date Posted: 1/24/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: February 4, 2013
|Desired Wage: Negotiable
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Results-driven and well organized Production Professional who combines a unique blend of formal Business education with a hands-on background in the Manufacturing and Aviation Production Industry.
Production Supervisor 2011-2012
FLOWSERVE PUMP DIVISION, Chesapeake, VA
* Supervised & directed a production team consisting of 36 Material Handlers, Stockers, Shippers,
assemblers, precision assemblers, machinist, painters, shippers, welders, supporting 5 assembly lines.
* Coordinate and monitor the day-to-day operations of 4 Material Handlers, 2 Stockers, 1 Shippers and 4
Material Stockers pulling hundreds of warehouse parts in support of the next day schedule.
* Supervising shift activities by leading and motivating shift employees in all areas including safety,
efficiency, quality and continuous improvement (TPM).
* Work with the Plants Maintenance team to develop best practices for periodic Maintenance (PM) for
equipment throughout the plant.
* Managed the daily assembly lines work schedule and monitor the daily production efforts, producing
over 40 mechanical pumps daily and over 1000 pumps monthly, resulting in monthly sales of 12 million
dollars, while maintaining a work environment in accordance with Lean 5S standards.
* Coordinate requests for time-off and generating the required paperwork for approval or denial.
* Validate time-cards for both full-time and part-time employees.
* Complete Mid and Annual performance appraisals.
* Conduct interviews, terminations and exit interviews.
UNITED STATES NAVY 1981-2011
Production/Operation Manager (1999-2011)
Senior Advisor & Office Manager (1993-1999)
Quality Assurance Supervisor (1989-1993)
Senior Shift Supervisor (1986-1989)
Aviation Electrical Technician (1981-1986)
Distinguished 25 plus years career serving in a very culturally diverse United States Navy. Progressed through strict promotion requirements to handle increasingly responsible positions culminating in management duty for over 2000 military and civilian personnel. Hold key accountability and co-responsibility for personnel management, training, production management, lead work on investigations, program/policy development and implementation, and adherence to various safety/maintenance programs/policies.
* Managed the day-to-day operations of 350 production technicians in 13 work centers in the
organizational maintenance activities for both the MH-60S and S-3B aircrafts.
* Maintained 100% accountability of aircraft inventory, configuration, test equipment, spare parts and
support equipment with $3M annual operating budget.
* Provided daily briefs to internal and external chain of command personnel for the MH-60S and S-3B
aircraft availability, operating budget, training, and personnel status.
* Developed detailed maintenance action plans to meet future commitments. Achieved excellence in
maintaining required quota for aircraft availability.
* Coordinate a robust flight schedule moving tons of goods, parts and equipment in direct support of
Fleet Operations. These efforts directly resulted in the safe execution of over 1000 critical training
exercises with Zero incidents.
* Mastered the Ability to multi-task, combining resources and coordinate a team effort enhanced
productivity for both the command and various fleet operating forces.
* Develop long-range aircraft modification and Integrated Maintenance Concept induction plan that enable the squadron to meet or exceed all operational commitment.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management April 2010
Touro University | Cypress, CA
Minor: General Management
Honors: Magna Cum laude
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: June 2011
Lean Six Sigma
Villanova University | Tampa, FL
Disable Veteren Association (DAV)
* Production scheduling
* Continuous Process Improvement
* Computer Savvy
* Detailed Oriented
* Problem Solving
* Teambuilding and Leadership
* Employee Scheduling
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.