medical biller coder - Healthcare Resume Search
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
medical biller coder Resume
Desired Industry: Healthcare
Desired Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
Date Posted: 1/24/2013
Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
Availability Date: 01/25/2013
U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
Highest Degree Attained:
Willing to Relocate: No
My objective is to obtain a position as a medical billing and coding specialist utilizing my skills, education and experience, as well as to provide an exceptional level of service to not only the clientele but to my employer as well.
Kaplan College San Antonio, Texas Medical Billing & Coding Specialist Graduation Date: September 2012
• Performed HCPCS as well as ICD-9/CPT coding.
• Conduct insurance verification, billing and claims processing.
• Follow applicable laws regarding HIPAA.
• Studied and familiar with medical law and ethics.
• Performed customer service skills greeting patients.
• Scheduled appointments, multi-phone line use.
• Typing skills at 50wpm.
• Experienced in filing and organization of patient records.
• AHA Healthcare Provider CPR/AED certified.
• Excellent computer skills and familiar with Windows based billing programs
Candidate Contact Information:
JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites