Security Dispatcher Resume
|Desired Industry: Dispatcher
|Desired Job Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
||Date Posted: 1/2/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: January 15, 2013
|Desired Wage: 35,000.00
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
I posses many years of experience in the transportation industry as a Driver/Dispatcher. Self sufficient, hardworking, and proven supervisory and customer service skills to any team.
With an administrative and clerical background all assignments provided will be completed effeciently. enviroment could benefit
Administrative Assistant\Employment Developer
08/2012 – 11/2012 Easter Seals Working Solutions Non-Profit Cincinnati, OH
• Maintained daily job orders and ensured posting of current listings to the public for our clients
• Provided Client Assessment’s for Job Readiness Program
• Job source for clients that are ready to return back into the workforce
• Preparing weekly schedules for client’s transportation to and from employers’ location for the interviewing process.
• Performed daily outsource calls to clients regarding new job interests and creating appointments for mock interviews with our Coordinator on site.
• Assisting with Job Fairs for the community as well as our clients
• Prepared clerical daily logs of job placement, new clients’ entrance into the program, maintaining the update of employer and client information.
08/2007 - 12/2009 First Transit Inc. Baltimore, MD
• Maintained daily operations and ensured productivity for Baltimore Washington International Airport shuttle buses
• Provided daily operations for the Laurel City Buses contracted through Howard County
• Oversaw 100 scheduled city and shuttle bus drivers
• Preparing daily schedules for drivers and performed other clerical duties
• Dispatched important information to all employees
• Performed customer service in the terminal
• Prepared daily logs of revenue, maintaining the repair record reports, and a proud member of our safety team
Bus Driver/ Dispatcher
08/1998 - 02/2007 First Student Transit Services Cincinnati, OH
• Responsible for safely transporting children through out Cincinnati Public District
• Supervised school bus drivers and dedicated drivers on a day to day basis
• Scheduled assignments and created projects for special assignments
• Multi-tasking clerical duties while providing customer service to our "No Child Left Behind" program in our school district
CITY BUS DRIVER
04/1996 - 06/1997 Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority Cincinnati, OH
• Provided customer service
• Accepted payment for bus fares
• Transported our customers to and from their destinations
12/13/2010 Anne Arundel Community College Vocational School Certificate Supervision
06/10/1993 Dewey High School High School Diploma General Studies-Graduate
10/08/2012 - Current Strayer University Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Criminal Justice Administration
Commerical Drivers License Class B
Highlights of Skills
• Many years experience in the transportation industry as a Driver/Dispatcher
• Self sufficient and hardworking
• Proven supervisory and customer service skills
• Administrative and clerical background
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.