|Desired Industry: Customer Service/Technical Support
|Desired Job Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia
||Date Posted: 10/26/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 9.50 +
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
To obtain a position where I can contribute experience in retail, communications, leadership, and manage organizational skills.
• Processes and maintained accounting records, files, transactions, and other required documentation, including generating, interpreting, and analyzing reports related to cash, deposits, and various financial transactions.
• Performed all aspects of operating a small business as managing partner.
• Responsible for training numerous new employees in several situations.
• Cooperated in the planning, development, and opening of Ideas.
• Able to develop report in work environment that builds teamwork.
• Responsible for handling large amounts of cash and preparation of bank deposits.
• Perfect data entry skills.
South Carolina State University; Orangeburg, SC (1year)
Trident Technical College; North Charleston, SC (1 year)
Majors: Early Child Care and Education; Biology
• Visually verifies information, often in small print.
• Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing less than 25 pounds without assistance.
• Enters and locate information on computer.
• Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
• Safely operates motor vehicles or other large equipment.
• Operate equipment, such as cash registers and related tools.
• Excellence in Microsoft Office 2007, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Creates documents, reports using a writing instrument or computer.
• Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer, identifying customer needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, resolving customer issues and concerns, and promoting products and services.
• Maintain area of responsibility in accordance with company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns, arranging and organizing merchandise/supplies, and ensuring a safe work environment.
• Excellent communication skills in greeting customers, listening and assessing requested desires,
• Able to confront dissatisfied customers, and provide resolution(s).
• Effectively increased customer sales in various positions.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.