|Desired Industry: Transportation/Air, Sea & Land
|Desired Job Location: Orland, California
||Date Posted: 10/21/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Open
|Desired Wage: Open
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Work hard & Get the job done
Millar Farms & Partnership Inc. Glenn, Ca.
Truck Driver & Hired Hand 02/10-10/10
* I hauled hay, Loaded my own truck with a squeeze, Transported all equipment. * work in the almond orchards & rice worked in every aspect of thee Capay Delivery (Olson's Meat) Orland,ca Truck Driver 01/09 - 12/09
* Executed daily operations of delivering loads to the bay area.
* Maintained records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo and billing statements in accordance with regulations.
* Inspected lights and brakes in order to ensure that vehicles were in proper working condition.
* Successfully handled unloading of all freight.
* Turned in receipts and money received from deliveries.
* Used and maintained the tools and equipment found on commercial vehicles, such as weighing and measuring devices.
* Verified the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers
CR England Trucking Salt Lake City,UT Truck Driver 05/08 - 01/09
* Followed special procedures related to specific cargo, such as checking refrigeration systems while carrying frozen foods.
* Collaborated with other drivers as part of a driving team on some trips.
* Inventoried and inspected goods to be moved, in order to determine quantities and conditions.
* Reported vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations and damage to the vehicles. * Followed appropriate safety procedures while transporting dangerous goods.
* Checked conditions of trailers after contents had been unloaded to ensure that there had been no damage.
* Maintained logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
* Read bills of lading to determine assignment details
* Checked all load-related documentation to ensure that it was complete and accurate.
* Checked vehicles before driving them to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment was in good working order.
* Collected delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes.
Swaner Rice & Cattle Farms Bayliss,Ca Hired hand (farmer) 05/04 - 05/07
* Applied and administered medications, vaccinations and mixed feed in prescribed portions.
* Assisted with birthing of animals.
* Maintained equipment and machinery.
* Milked farm animals,such as cows by hand and using milking machine.
* Moved equipment and livestock manually and using truck and cart from one location to another.
* Herded livestock to pasture for grazing and to scales, trucks and other enclosures. * Inspected and repaired fences, stalls and pens.
Express Lube & Wash Willows, Ca.
Service Tech & Foreman 04/00 - 06/02
* Service & inspects all customerís vehicles.
* Performed Shop Foreman Duties.
Swift Leasing/Transportation Willows,Ca
Mechanic/Truck Driver 01/96- 12/99 * Maintain all Swift trucks.
* Tire work on all Swift trucks & trailers * Fuel lane checks.
* CR England Truck driving school
Obtained a CLASS A lic. Endorsements Tanker/Doubles & Triples Mira Loma,Ca March 2008
* 2 Ĺ years as a Mechanic Willows Swift Terminal
Able to do the task right. Always eager to learn.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.