|Desired Industry: Recreation
|Desired Job Location: Helena, Montana
||Date Posted: 9/24/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate:
December 2011 – Present: HR/Administrative Assistant
Helena Industries, Inc.: Helena, MT
• Produces and manages fundraising which includes PR materials, media contacts, newsletters and develops community relationships to promote and publicize special events.
• Plans, schedules and organizes agency functions such as parties, award ceremonies, and fundraisers.
• Prepares orientation packets for new board members and employees. Maintains board member listings and all board documents including records of all meetings, agendas and correspondence to and from Board of Directors.
• Sets up, maintains and updates all staff personnel files and coordinates annual staff training and documents.
• Creates and maintains agency external website.
• Creates and maintains several departmental brochures and pricing sheets.
June 2011 – November 2011: Recreational Leader I
City of Largo – McGough Nature Park: Largo, FL
• Plans and execute leisure activities such as sports, arts and crafts, drama, special events, environmental education, tours, and field trips.
• Trains staff and volunteers at Nature Center.
• Collects activity fees and processes payments.
• Sets up and breaks down rooms for activities.
• Maintains bulletin boards, fliers and all marketing materials.
• Daily animal care for all wildlife at nature center: owl, snake, reptiles, fish.
• Creates monthly on-line newsletter.
• Maintains largonature.com website.
• Maintains volunteer database and process all new applications.
September 2010 – June 2011: Project Admin. Assistant
Pinellas County Government: Clearwater, FL
• Track and process contract deliverables to ensure deadlines are met.
• Schedule all OPUS project meetings for county.
• Process consultant expense reports and ensure accuracy for payments.
• Maintain SharePoint site for the Executive and Sponsor Committees.
• Record Executive Committee meeting minutes bi-weekly.
Bachelor of Science Degree - Parks and Recreation Management
Northern Arizona University: Flagstaff, AZ
Emphasis in Community and Commercial Recreation: 3.9 GPA
Florida Recreation and Park Association
Hawaii Recreation and Park Association
National Recreation and Park Association
American Red Cross CPR/AED - Current
American Red Cross Standard First Aid - Current
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.