plant manager, cnc machinist Resume
|Desired Industry: Manufacturing
|Desired Job Location: Greenville, South Carolina
||Date Posted: 9/10/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: asap
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
224 Clear Lake Drive
Simpsonville, SC 29680
I am a highly capable professional seeking an employment opportunity in the manufacturing area. I have enclosed my resume for your consideration. My success in the past has stemmed from my strong commitment and sense of professionalism. I keep high standards for my work and am known for my ability to follow through. I would like to thank you in advance for your time and any consideration you may give me. .
I enjoy my work, learning new things, melding of mind and hands to produce a superior product. I look forward to talking to you in the near future to further discuss employment possiblilities.
I bring a unique blend of tenacity, humor, flexibility, leadership skills, and other motivating qualities, and I am able to give you a lot for your employer investment. I am adept at both oral and written communication and interact effectively with individuals of all levels. I have earned a reputation as a valuable and cooperative coworker by being fair, honest, and willing to help others when needed; effectively resolving conflicts at appropriate times; and assisting new managers and other staff to become familiar with policy and operations. If it appears that my qualifications meet your needs, I will be happy to discuss my background in a personal meeting. I would like to add that due to the downturn of the manufacturing industry in 2000 thru 2004, unfortunate lay-offs and downsizing occured which forced me to seek productive employmentat other facilities. Also, my divorce in 2000, did not help the situation.
I DO NOT like unemployment, I would rather be working. All the jobs from 2000 until recently, exemplified the economy. Cannot put
"layoff" on a resume. I am a man who likes steady work. Given a chance, I will show you a quality individual, who will be the best he
can be. All I ask is a chance to show you.
Adex Machining Technologies, Greenville,SC
CNC Machinist, 2011 - 2012
Oak Ridge Tool & Engineering, Oak Ridge, TN
CNC Machinist, 2011 - 2011
Toner Machining Technologies, Morganton, NC
Machinist/Prototrak, 2010 - 2011
Craft Machine, Hampton, Va.
CNC machinist, 2009 - 2010
Shared Vision,LLC, Warren, Mi
Prototype CNC machinist, 2004 - 2009
Dayshift Supervisor, 2003 - 2004
Accurate Tool Co., Gladwin, Mi
CNC Machinist, Set-up, General Machinist, 2002 - 2003
Panda Precision, Wixom, Mi.
Afternoon-shift Supervisor/CNC Machinist, 2002 - 2002
Loc Performance, Plymouth, Mi.
CNC Machinist/CNC Set-up, 2001 - 2002
Accurate Tool Co., Gladwin, mi.
CNC Machinist/CNC Set-up/general machinist, 2001 - 2001
Rose Lake Machine, Leroy, Mi.
Programmer/CNC Operator/Leader, 1999 - 2001
First Technology Safety Systems, Plymouth, Mi
Supervisor/CNC Machinist/CNC Set-up/Programmer, 1991 - 1999
Mechanical Mfg. Co., Farmington, Mi.
Programmer/CNC Lathe Oper/Set-up/general machinist, 1979 - 1991
Rochester Mfg. Co., Rochester, Mi.
CNC Programmer/Leader/Set-up Machinist, 1969 - 1979
· Ablility to lead and train, foresight in regards to possible problems accompanied with strategies to
· Effective Forecasting & Planning,Communication,Target Achievement,Effective Networking,Event
Management,Asset Management,Problem Solving, Relationship & Team Building
· Accomplished CNC and manual machinist with exemplary skills.
· Ability to set-up and maintain close tolerance dimensions. Am familiar with a large number of
machining centers and controls, VTC,VMC & HMC, CNC lathes, manual mills, manual lathes, hones
and various tool room equipment.
· My experience in close-tolerance aerospace work, has given me experience needed to consistently
produce a top quality part.
· Commended for going the lengths necessary to produce a part expected by our customers
· Ability to use effective inspection techniques and methods to effectively control accurate
Plastic Injection Molding.
· I am familiar with the techniques in making large dies while with Accurate Tool.
· Capable of setting-up and operating machining centers to produce such dies.
· Trusted to produce quality parts by working alone on the nightshift.
· Maintained constant communication with project team manager to report progress, identify issues,
and allocate resources.
· Maintained levels of inventory to promote JIT delivery.
· Employed rapid prototyping to verify design and solicit customer feedback.
· Utilized rapid prototyping to deliver proof-of-concept at the proposal stage.
· Utilized qualifications of my machine shop employees, to assign a workload based upon the most
efficient use of their talents.
· Implemented ISO 9000, while at First Technology Safety Systems, improving repair times and training
processes, which reduced manufacturing cycle times and discrepancies while increasing mean time
between failures, system availability, and on-time shipments. Improved practices and procedures that
resulted in an increase of revenues.
· While Machine Shop Supervisor at Alken-Ziegler, implemented cross-training employees to improve
productivity and lower downtime. Introduced machining practices that improved quality and increased
· Consistently adopted new methods of machining to improve my skills. This in turn, made a significant
impact on overall productivity, quality and increased profits.
· Established machining processes and utilized the latest tooling technologies to reduce lead time and
increase throughput efficiency.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.