Contract Administrator Resume
|Desired Industry: Manufacturing
|Desired Job Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois
||Date Posted: 8/28/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 9/4/2012
|Desired Wage: 75000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
To obtain a contract management position with a possible emphasis on government sales in the manufacturing/industrial sector.
ATI FABRICATED COMPONENTS, LLC, Bolingbrook, IL 2011-2012
A division of Allegheny Technologies Inc., one of the largest specialty steel producers in the world.
INSIDE SALES AND SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
Sales support and order administration, proposal management, contract administration, customer service.
RSC EQUIPMENT RENTAL CORPORATION, Elk Grove Village, IL 2008
A premiere national equipment rental service company.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Sales, customer service, order administration, logistics, support personnel supervisor, certified safety trainer.
ITT MCDONNELL & MILLER, Chicago, IL 2000 − 2006
A leader in engineering and manufacturing of boiler controls, liquid level controls and flow switches for steam and hot water boilers.
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
Responsible for all aspects of the marketing mix in the international boiler control, flow switch, and liquid level control market for $55 million division of ITT.
• Performed market research, analysis and strategy development, product development, forecasting and budgeting exceeding the international market goal performance of 10% growth three years in a row.
• Created and developed marketing communications materials in multiple languages for both product promotion and sales training supporting the successful launch of new and existing products through distribution centers worldwide.
• Directed and performed the recruitment, training and development of the global distribution network supporting the international market goal performance of 10% growth per year.
• Successfully negotiated contracts with two major OEM companies resulting in the largest quantity sales ever of a newly introduced level control product.
• Conducted Latin America marketing campaign to promote newly introduced electronic boiler control product resulting in a 30% increase in Latin America sales and leading all other regions of the world in number of units sold.
• Designed, developed, and conducted a voice-of-the-customer driven flow switch market study in China. Spearheaded effort to begin manufacturing in China - created all supporting marketing materials - recruited, trained and developed China distribution - total effort resulted in a 20% increase in revenue and 5% increase in market share.
• Managed a cross functional team of four serving as the ISO 9000 lead auditor resulting in a successful certification and a substantial cost savings following the adoption of recommended procedural changes.
• Designed and developed an automated NAFTA compliance system ensuring compliance with all federal regulations while maximizing tariff benefits and profitability.
KAY- RAY/SENSALL, INC., Mt. Prospect, IL 1989 − 2000
A $12 million dollar Division of Thermo Instruments Systems producing industrial level, density, flow and consistency measurement products.
Government Sales Manager / Sales Specialist
Dual title sales position with wide-ranging responsibilities involving sales management, contract administration, and program management.
• Full sales, program management, and profit/loss responsibility for military/aerospace product line and military applications of commercial products successfully maintaining relationships and contracts with both military and commercial customers.
• Facilitated Navy acceptance of company's premiere commercial level measurement product for use on surface ships resulting in 10% increase in annual product bookings.
• Negotiated contract for adoption of level control system for use on Navy attack submarines increasing product line annual sales by 30%.
• Managed key sales accounts including the coordination of project pursuit, proposal preparation, applications engineering, support and training of manufacturer's representative force meeting overall annual sales targets four straight years.
• Doubled annual sales and increased market share in three countries, while reducing overall discount through key account development and negotiation of buying agreements.
• Captured four major projects, which resulted in a 20% increase in domestic sales through targeting of key account engineering houses.
NORTHROP CORPORATION, Rolling Meadows, IL
Price/Cost Estimator Senior
Full proposal management responsibility for major bid projects including client relations, negotiation, and audit engagements for major defense contractor.
SPECTRUM SERVICE CORPORATION, Warrenville, IL
Full marketing and business development responsibility for Chicago area General Electric communications equipment dealer. Increased sales volume 30% within six months.
MOTOROLA, INC., Schaumburg, IL
Account Executive – National Accounts
Customers included major banks, industrial, property management and major retail accounts in Chicago area. Crafting of national buying agreements led to a 40% increase in annual sales. New business accounted for 25% of sales.
DOLTON SCHOOL DISTRICT 148, Riverdale, IL 2009 - 2010
Six months residency split between second grade and sixth grade at Washington School
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS SCHOOL DISTRICT 25, Arlington Heights, IL 2007 − 2008
Elementary Kindergarten through Grade 5 and Middle School Grade 6 – 8
Accepted assignments in all grades K-8 - teaching science, foreign language, social studies, ESL, and PE.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS PARK DISTRICT, Arlington Heights, IL 1995 – 2005
Boys and Girls Soccer and Baseball – Ages 5 -14
COACH and TEAM MANAGER
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS YOUTH BASEBALL ASSOC., Arlington Heights, IL 1995 – 2005
Boys and Girls Baseball and Softball – Ages 5-14
COACH and TEAM MANAGER
B.S., Business Administration
Illinois State University, Normal, IL
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Extensive training courses taken in:
- sales and sales management
- marketing communications
- program and project management
- export compliance
- ISO 9000
- NIMBA Model
Additional formal and technical training in:
- process controls
- steam systems
- fluid handling
Broad-based experience in marketing, sales, account management, selling through diverse distribution channel arrangements. Skills include program and project management, contract administration and business development across commercial, domestic, international, and government markets in several industries.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.