|Desired Industry: Automotive/Mechanic
|Desired Job Location: Lewiston, Michigan
||Date Posted: 8/12/2012
|Type of Position: Part-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Oct. 1, 2012
|Desired Wage: 50000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No Preference
With my backround and experience, I expect to be able to use these capabilities in a manufacturing industry setting, to the conclusion of my working career, including the next 6 to 7 years.
I possess 16 years automotive manufacturing experience, and 14 years in quality, including positions as Supplier Quality, Receiving Inspection, Lab Supervisor, and PPAP Submissions.
I possess as Associates Degree in Science, a Bachelors Degree in Forestry, and a Basic Management Certificate from the University of Wisconsin Madison. I also have extensive certificates in quality systems and manufacturing (TQM, PPAP, APQP, 8-D, Metrology, Gaging, DVP&R, testing, MSA, GD&T, 6-Sigma,and TS 16949 to name a few.
Copper and Brass tubing processing – pickling, heat treating, drawing, hydro forming, milling, cutting
Interpersonal management Training
University of Wisconsin-Madison:
- Communication Skills seminar
- Graduate of “Basic Management Certificate Series” Sept. 2001
Seminars in : Business Writing, Speed Reading, Computers, Total Quality Management, Technical Leadership
Working Computer Knowledge:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Data bases
- Minitab Statistical Process Control)
Rubber Technology Correspondence Course (15 wks) – compounding / processing
Training in Extrusion Technology of Metal Core / Rubber / Plastics
Research / Training In:
- Color Evaluation - Optical Comparators
- Rheometer - Viscometer
- Tensile testing (metals/ rubber) - Extruder Technology
- Adhesive Technology - Rockwell Hardness Testing
- Measurement Inspection / Testing
- Ford, GM, and Chrysler Quality requirements for PPAP submissions, testing
- ASTM test methods
- Quality Systems: FMEA, Process Flow, Control Plans, Capability Studies, QOS, QS9000, TS16949, APQP, MSA, Appearance
Approval, SPC, DOE
- Part fixture design / build / quoting / certification
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance Determination
- Contracting equipment calibration / certification sources
Six Sigma Green Belt
Chauffeur’s License – Michigan
Dale Carnegie Graduate
Member of “Who’s Who International of Professionals” – 1999-2000, 2001 - 2002
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.