Customer Service/Office Support Resume
|Desired Industry: Customer Service/Technical Support
|Desired Job Location: Richland, Washington
||Date Posted: 7/20/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: anytime
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
Hospital, Healthcare or Clinical Operations
Office, Clerical, Secretarial
A.A. degree in Criminal Justice and currently pursuing degree in Computer Science.
Strong focus on helping and assisting people.
Knowledgeable of HIPPA gained in several healthcare assignments.
Excellent administrative, coordination and project management skill sets.
Well organized with superior detail orientation and communicative abilities.
Proficient in Windows, HTML, Java, MS office Suite, Adobe and Internet usage.
Receptionist & Greeter, Kadlec Medical Center, Richland, WA 2006 - 2007
• Greeted patients and visitors and directed them to destinations within facility.
• Assisted counselors, scheduled appointments and entered data into system.
• Recruited as Greeter and promoted to Receptionist in Diabetes Clinic.
Administrative & Project Assistant, Productive Data Solutions, Richland, WA 2005
• Coordinated with engineering staff, proofread documents, performed research, answered phones and entered information into system.
Client Services Representative, PeaceHealth Counseling, Florence, OR 2003 - 2005
• Initially hired as Receptionist and promoted to this position within six weeks.
• Assisted counselors and Office Manager, performed clerical assignments and drafted documentation.
• Scheduled appointments, ordered supplies, accepted patient copayments and obtained insurance referrals.
• Communicated with insurance companies and processed patient information.
Office Manager, Ultrex Business Products, Albany, OR 2001 - 2002
• Executed thorough operations tracking and management, scheduled appointments, answered phones and invoiced companies.
Have been a Homemaker since 2007 and Student at Columbia Basin College since 2009.
Purchasing Assistant and Data Entry employed by Monaco Coach Corporation drafting bills of materials for motorhomes and travel trailers.
Funding Assistant with Mortgage One participating in residential loan preparation, assessing documentation and performing various errands.
Legal Assistant for Coastal Adjustment Bureau drafting documentation and garnishments, performing debt collections, preparing claims and entering data into system.
Computer Science studies, Columbia Basin College, Pasco, WA - 2009 - Present
Associate of Arts, Criminal Justice, Linn-Benton Community College, Albany, OR, 1995
•Efficient, accurate, and detail-oriented.
•Motivated self-starter with an aptitude for learning new skills quickly.
•Coordinated multiple projects; can shift to cover a multitude of positions as needed.
•Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Answered multi-line phone, screened calls, and interacted professionally with all callers.
•Recognized for high ethical standards in all work performed.
•Self motivated with excellent time management skills
•Total involvement with all aspects of customer service including: solving problems, interfacing with other departments and scheduling appointments.
•Cheerful and helpful with customers and colleagues.
•Work well in highly stressful & time constraint situations.
4 classes away from getting my second Associate degree. I will be applying for a certificate in the Fall when it is offered for several of the computer science classes I have taken.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.