|Desired Industry: Customer Service/Technical Support
|Desired Job Location: 43701, Ohio
||Date Posted: 5/30/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 06/01/2012
|Desired Wage: 20000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
As a highly trained and capable Customer
Service representative with a variety of
experience, I wish to expand my
capabilities with a highly reliable and
Coordinator - Business Support Center
09/02 to 08/06
Verizon Wireless, Dublin, OH
* Receiving incoming calls from business
and consumer customers regarding billing
and technical issues.
* Receiving overflow of incoming calls
from the Credit and Activations
* Assisted new trainees for several
training classes as a respected Subject
* Ensuring team members were fully
trained on data equipment and features,
as the team data expert.
* Worked to fulfill overflow and back
orders for the Dublin Offline Group.
* Resolved current and past due follow-
ups for other Business Support Center
and Customer Care employees.
* Researched and resolved undeliverable
fax requests for the Dublin Fax Team.
Quality Control Associate
06/99 to 12/01
Impulse Marketing Group, Marietta, GA
* Initiating and responding to daily
customer service and quality control
* Adding relevant content to multiple
websites, including photos, videos,
stories, and other file types.
* Maintaining a mailing list of
customers for purposes of preventing and
reporting email spam.
* Providing daily and monthly status
* Maintaining affiliate compliance of
Help Desk Associate
01/99 to 06/99
United Parcel Service, Addison, IL
* Receiving incoming calls from fellow
employees regarding computer technical
* Sending on-site help when necessary.
09/82 to 05/87
High School Diploma
Momence CHS, Momence, IL
Summary of Qualifications
Excellent knowledge in all customer
service areas of telecommunication,
technical support, and billing.
* Powerful training and leadership
skills with an ability to manage and
motivate coworkers to achieve great
* Proven rapport with customers.
* Extensive skills in trust building and
* Very professional, trustworthy, and
* Highly efficient and organized.
* Expert in a wide variety of Windows
programs, including Word, Excel, and
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am applying for the position of
Customer Service Representative. As my
resume shows, I have 12 years of
valuable experience in varying aspects
of the customer service field, including
4 years with Verizon Wireless in their
Business Support Center. Although I
have been out of work for roughly 6
years, my skills are still sharp and
second-to-none, and would be a valuable
asset to your company.
I encourage you to contact me at the
above phone below immediately for an
interview. Thank you for your
consideration, and I look forward to
hearing from you.
Steven M. Florio
724 Luck Avenue
Zanesville, OH 43701
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.