PERSONAL CARE AIDE Resume
|Desired Industry: Healthcare
|Desired Job Location: HOLBROOK, New York
||Date Posted: 5/15/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: ASAP
|Desired Wage: 30,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To obtain an Administrative/Medical Assistant position where I can utilize my existing skills and further my knowledge.
Home Instead Senior Care, Hauppauge NY 6/11 - Present
• Monitor patient care and vital signs.
• Transporting patient to necessary appointments.
• Partial bed baths.
• Preparing meals and housekeeping.
• Accommodating all patients’ activities.
• Performing interviews & checking references
West-Rac Contracting Corp, Hauppauge NY 5/08 – 8/09
• Data Entry, Business letters and correspondence.
• Multi-line phones.
• Filing and Faxing.
• Inventory Control and Purchasing.
Patchogue Nursing Center, Patchogue NY 3/04 – 5/07
• MDS (minimum data sheets)
• Quality Indicator Reports and ICD-9 Coding.
• Accident/Incident Reports
• Transporting patients and Accountability Sheets.
Branford Hall Career Institute – Medical Assistant Graduate – President’s List
Farmingdale University – Certified Nursing Assistant
Suffolk Community College – Associates Degree
Certified Medical Assistant
Certified Personal Care Aide
Certified Nurse’s Assistant
CPR & AED Certified
Highly motivated and compassionate team player.
Works well under pressure, and adaptable to all environments.
Prepare case histories, and medical reports.
Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook. Medical Manager & Boss.
Bookkeeping, Shorthand, Data Entry, Accounts Payable/Receivable.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.