|Desired Industry: Customer Service/Technical Support
|Desired Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
||Date Posted: 5/11/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 05/21/12
|Desired Wage: $65,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Mid-level manager with 12 years of managerial experience. Strong strategic-planning and people-management skills.
June 2001 to Current
J. FOYE Events Charlotte, NC
• Lead Promoter
• Organizer of entertainment events and meetings to build relationships to obtain new events.
• Networking with music industry entertainers, managers, and label executives for future bookings of industry artists.
• Effectively manage all events at nightclubs, lounges, and other venues.
August 2006 to September 2010
DTLR Charlotte, NC
Retail Store Manager
• Managed 10 stores within the North Carolina Region.
• Oversaw overall daily operation of store from open to close.
• Worked directly with loss prevention as well as management from other locations to achieve lower regional shrink.
• Reduced shrinkage issues by more than 15% within a 3 month span.
• Maintained store budgets to maximize profits.
• Developed promotional programs to optimize revenue levels.
• Consistently hit and exceeded sales goals by 20%.
• Reduced and controlled expenses through forecasting and observation of the previous year figures.
• Hired and trained employees for various locations in other markets.
• Implemented innovative programs to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover.
March 2002 to October 2005
Underground Station Charlotte, NC
Retail Store Manager
• Managed multiple retail stores with volumes totaling $1.5 million per year.
• Effectively managed 7 or more employees.
• Performed inventory control audits.
• Performed merchandising task for visual presentation.
• Hired,trained and developed staff members for other locations
• Implemented innovative programs to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover
Fayetteville Tech Community College Fayetteville, NC
Attended to pursue Associate in Business Administration,2000-2001
Attended various on the job training sessions
• Customer service training
• Leadership training
• Management Development training
• Loss prevention training
• Business and career development training
• Inventory control
• time management
• staff motivation
• team player
• event management and Promotion
• Staff training/development
• Employee scheduling
• Policy/program development
• Consistently meet goals
• Interpersonal Skills
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.