|Desired Industry: Billing
|Desired Job Location: Fairfield, Ohio
||Date Posted: 4/29/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 04/29/2012
|Desired Wage: 65000.00
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Collection Manager 2007 -2011
Broadband Telecom Services Evansville, IN
• Developed and managed collections and credit programs.
• Encouraged and trained staff, appraise and evaluated Team members performances and offered counseling.
• Actively engaged in monthly company audits.
• Helped do follow up calls for installation departments.
• Consistently achieved projected profit objectives.
Collection Rep 2011-2012
Greentree Lexington KY
• Was in charge of collecting 30-60-90+ day delinquent accounts on mobile homes and 2nd mortgages.
• Had to know all the laws required by each specific state to go legal on accounts.
• Was in charge of collecting over 50 million dollars worth of accounts each month to hit my specific goals.
• Was the only rep to hit their bonus every single month within a 12 month period.
• Was the first collector on numerous occasions to be the first to all my goals to reach bonus at month end.
• Was in training to become a Senior Rep after only one year of experience, a typical Sr has to be there a min of three years.
• A multi award winner.
• I was assigned two different Q's having to collect over 100 million dollars my last 2 months in which one Q had not hit its numbers or projected goals in over a year, i ended up hitting both goals and received a double bonus those months.
Shady Spring High School
• Excellent people skills
• Great with excel
• Great with Word
• Proven track record with collections
• Industry Knowledge
• Professional with a passion at collections
Collection Manager professional with 4 years of experience in all aspects of collections and financial management. Demonstrated hands-on management style in the development and implementation of strategic plans to ensure company growth. Proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting tight deadline schedules. Demonstrated success in streamlining existing operations, turning around unprofitable functions, and envisioning new concepts and future trends.
• Improved departmental and executive reporting turnaround time and accuracy through upgrading and streamlining staff responsibilities and resources.
• Capable of coordinating and structuring corporate collections and financial departments, including staffing, training, technology and procedures.
• Managed to always hit our projected numbers and went above expectations.
• Efficient in reorganized office processes to improve efficiency and boost productivity.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.