|Desired Industry: Religion
|Desired Job Location: Louisville, Kentucky
||Date Posted: 4/16/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Now
|Desired Wage: Negotiable
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Called to Full-Time Ministry and Focused on Helping the Church to be a Growing Community Resource
* Empower church members to ensure the natural growth of the church.
* Increase others personal joy through encouraging involvement based upon each individuals spiritual gifts.
* Help others find their strengths and opportunities for service.
* Utilize spiritual gifts of Pastor, Encouragement, Teaching, Knowledge and Discernment
South Louisvile CA Church 2006 2008
Called to preach and teach the Gospel of Christ and provide leadership necessary to guide others toward spiritual maturity.
* Counselor Helped others and provided pastoral care to all ages in their time of need.
South Louisville Church 1986 2006
LAY PASTOR / HEAD ELDER
Held several increasingly responsible positions with culmination as a lay pastor focused on helping others grow in their faith through effective preaching, teaching, and worship leadership.
* Elder Trained leadership in worship, visitation, accountability personal growth, and relationship building techniques. Supported various departments and helped grow programs.
* Leader Chaired the church board and led in the development of financial budgets, projects, departmental plans, and worship.
* Coordinator Selected order of service, coordinated guest speakers, and guided all worship-related activities.
* Adult Ministries Coordinator Encouraged training opportunities to ensure best practices and coordinated evangelism, community service, family ministries, stewardship, health and temperance, and social activities.
* Outreach Facilitated outreach activities and participated in the formation of and training for evangelism teams.
* Recruiter Sourced volunteers and collaborated with church leaders to foster team building.
* Family Ministries Reviewed needs and implemented various resources / activities to enhance family health and wellness; selected seminars, books, pamphlets, and guest speakers.
Master of Theology Pastoral Ministry
Brewer Christian College & Graduate School Jacksonville, FL
University of Louisville Louisville, KY
American Association of Christian Counselors
Leadership, Analysis, Budgeting, Project Management, Team Building, Commnunications, Microsoft Software, Small Group Formation and Management.
Married: Wife, Debbie.
Children: Three grown children (one son and two daughters) and seven grandchildren who are
of an accountable age and acknowledge Christ as Savior.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.