Administrative Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Recreation
|Desired Job Location: Cudahy, Wisconsin
||Date Posted: 3/20/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 03/20/2012
|Desired Wage: 14.00 an hour
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
3852 E. Klieforth Ave, Cudahy WI 53110
(414) 651-4378 每 Cell ♂ (414) 744-1673 每 Home
To Whom It May Concern:
With my time spent working both with business as well as the public mostly in a Managerial or administrative position I have become very creative in business techniques, and utilizing strong customer educational skills. My fast response to problem solving to has helped me promote optimal functionality.
Key values and strategies include: Strong organizational skills, proficient with creating and using documents prominent to task, successfully adapt to a variety of challenges, coordinating business functions.
I am very comfortable leading a team as well as working as one of the members. I can lead a group in learning as well as follow set standards.
Should you feel the need for an experienced professional with focus on strong teamwork and flexibility, I would be pleased to discuss mutual interests.
I have over 20 years of experience doing office work and work in the youth sports area
I have a high school diploma an associate 2 year degree for Business administration
Detail oriented, self motivated, and experienced professional focused on project management success along with recognizing diversity. Excellent communication skills to help people adapt to challenges and change.
3/2008-12/2011: LAKESHORE MEDICAL, INC South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Community based Medical Group committed to providing the highest quality of comprehensive healthcare to their patients.
Customer Service and Billing Representative.
• Teamed closely with five other coworkers to control very sensitive vital health information for patients.
• Experienced in Customer billing and auditing of an average of 800 medical records a day with a less then 2% error rate.
• Proficient with creating documents using Microsoft Office to create reports for Management.
• Successfully learned and utilized company software 每 IDX and Ebridge.
• Coordinated the creation of a customer database for IT help desk.
• Successfully adjusted/accommodated to the differing protocols and reporting preferences in dealing with internal and external clients.
5/2007-12/2007: DR. STEVANOVIC FAMILY CLINIC, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Independently owned and operated Physician family practice clinic.
• Managed a team of six employees that controlled the daily patient visits. Maintaining medical records, health insurance and billing payments.
• Coordinated the operations of computers, telephone system as well as heart monitors and breathing machines.
• Implemented a training course for all new hires by creating a power point presentation highlighting the daily operations of the clinic.
6/2003-5/2007: UNITED RENTALS, Milwaukee, WI
Heavy Industrial Equipment and hand tools rental company for rent or purchase of construction equipment.
Assistant Branch Manager
• Prepared revenue, expense and sales reports using Microsoft Office for upper management.
• Interviewed, trained and coached inside sales force using Power Point, Microsoft Word and Excel to convey safety procedures of high use equipment and new sales techniques.
• Expanded client base including We Energies, Miller Brands, and local home owners＊ accounts.
2/2001-4/2003: KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS, Milwaukee, WI.
Catering facility for event and social functions for hall and bar rental.
• Coordinated daily operations such as setting up bar and halls for use, proper preparation of food and inventory of beverage and other products.
• Abided by the city and health standards for clean up of the building.
• Gained valuable customer service experience through booking events for the hall in person and by phone.
• Worked closely with 12 employees such as cooks, wait staff and buss staff to insure a safe and satisfying experience for our customers.
• Successfully coordinated business transactions with over 15 vendors such as Pepsi, Miller, Sysco and Rays butcher shop, as well as customers from church groups, financial institutions and local school sports teams.
• Negotiated price and volume with vendors (Coke, Pepsi, Sysco, Miller, Budweiser) by tracking weekly and monthly usage of high volume items saving the business 5K a month.
• Redesigned inventory, revenue, expense and payroll reporting using Microsoft Office, as well as created word documents and excel spreadsheets to control business functions.
9/1997-Present: CUDAHY SPORTS AND RECREATION, Cudahy, Wisconsin
Community youth sports groups providing the quality leadership in sports.
Recreation Supervisor and Coach.
• 15 + years experience working, volunteering and coaching both boys and girls from ages 4 to 14 in Cudahy sports, such as Basketball, football, baseball and volleyball.
• 15 + years experience working, volunteering and coaching for both boys and girls from ages 4 to 14 in Cudahy sports, such as, Basketball, football, baseball, and volleyball.
• Worked successfully with such groups as Cudahy Recreation, Cudahy Little Baseball, Cudahy Bulldogs, Cudahy Jr. Packers and both the City High and Middle Schools.
• Utilized organizational skills through organizing meetings, fund raising events such as restaurant nights, pizza sales and socials raising an average $300 to $1,000 dollars per event.
• Ordered equipment with parents and uniform companies to be used in sports specific function. Such
as uniforms, basketballs, baseball bats and helmet.
• M.B.T.I., Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1983-1986 earned an Associates Degree in Business Administration.
• MATC , Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1982-1984 Earned 10 credits toward Business Management degree.
• Certification in Microsoft Office, 2006 through United Rental corporate training.
• Cudahy Sr High School, Cudahy, WI. High School Diploma 1982.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.