|Desired Industry: Sales/Demonstrators
|Desired Job Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 3/11/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: today
|Desired Wage: $100,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
JAMES A. CAIN
13202 Cornerstone Dr
Yardley, PA 19067
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Results oriented self-starter with proven problem-solving and decision-making skills. Extensive experience in multi-industry strategy, implementation, multi-channel marketing, and consultative selling across multiple verticals, as well as project management. Possesses skills in leadership and management. Very comfortable in an environment of rapid change and new challenges.
August 2010 - January 2012: Vice President, Sales
Managed business development in existing accounts and targets across a variety of industries including Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Fitness and Wellness, Nutraceuticals, and Government. Position involved leadership, management, and financial responsibilities involving multi-million dollar sales quotas. Extensive experience in procurement, account management, and business origination.
• Grew portfolio of accounts $2.4MM in new sales for 2010
• Sold $1.3MM of accrued new business in 2011
• Leakage of accounts went from 29% to 15% year over year
Day to Day:
• Responsibilities included acquisition of new accounts and expansion of existing relationships
• Recruited team members and managed resources to ensure optimal utilization
• Expert in developing proposals, project consulting, and revenue forecasting to ensure best vision for clients
• Solutions offered include database marketing, data quality, data segmentation, CRM strategy and implementation, and multichannel strategy and execution.
• Specific focus on identifying strategic consumer/physician management opportunities with existing and targeted pharmaceutical companies for the development of multichannel marketing programs for one or more brands
• Sales experience across Harte-Hanks service lines include database building and hosting, advanced data quality, analytics, lettershop, mail production/delivery, agency/creative, digital, social, mobile, email, loyalty program development, contact center solutions (inbound/outbound/email/live chat), response management, fulfillment and warehousing, and account management
• Effectively using data to manage the sales business, developing appropriate metrics, and tracking and measuring them.
• Evaluate existing solution and sales models with metric measurement and make recommendations for improvement.
• Develop and manage annual strategies on all accounts and targeted potentials based on early trends of the industry.
• Provide various reports, as requested, by senior management. Working closely with board and officer group.
• Being operationally savvy and understand how to motivate, grow, and drive improved sales/operational performance.
• Being a highly credible resource for clients and creating a "face" for Harte-Hanks.
June 2009 - August 2010: Business Developer, Government Markets
Worked with locating, researching, strategically analyzing, and preparing RFPs for the Harte-Hanks Government vertical.
• Solidified $1.2MM government contract
• Developed responses for 19 government RFPs in 6 months and landed 3 contracts
Day to Day:
• Researching new business opportunities
• Preparing proposals to RFPs from commencement through completion
• Account managing and ensuring goals are accomplished within budgets and time frames
May 2008 - February 2009: Account Services, Department of Brand Imaging
Worked as an intern in Account Services, Creative, and Pharmaceutical departments providing sales and account management support.
• Created and developed a one-page self-promotional print ad which appeared in seven consecutive editions of MM&M magazine from Sept 08 to Feb 09 resulting in over $1MM in new sales
Day to Day:
• Conducted extensive research involving competing loyalty programs and performed SWOT analysis on competition
• Demonstrated self-motivation and excellent problem-solving ability in creating a comprehensive training manual for BMW and MINI employee reward programs
• Contributed on advertising projects for pharmaceutical, automotive, retail, financial, healthcare, hi-tech, and entertainment industries while exhibiting ambitious and innovative attitudes
• Created and managed a project for a one-page sales initiative for use by the Pharma sales team which involved leading a marketing team of three people with aggressive timelines
EDUCATION: BA, Music Business, Grove City College, 2009
ACHIEVEMENTS AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS: Class Valedictorian Calvary Christian Academy 2005, Presidential Scholarship Grove City College
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.