New media Director Resume
|Desired Industry: Advertising
|Desired Job Location: los angeles, California
||Date Posted: 2/27/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: ASAP
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate: No
04/ 2000 - to present
Rubin Postaer & Associates, Santa Monica, CA.
Account / Creative Supervisor, (06 / 2005 – to present)
Account Supervisor, (05/2003 – 06 / 2005)
Account Executive, (04/2000 – 05 / 2003
Manage client relations. Direct, construct and execute the brand and product strategy for the American Honda Motor Company Interactive Sales Communications Department. Devise, collect and analyze market research. Spearhead the selling, creation and production of product information, marketing and training materials. Highly experienced in the production of web sites, live events, video, film, CD-ROMs, DVDs, web based training, wireless tools, branded viral video games and print material. Responsibilities also include strategy, development, deployment and management of content for the American Honda Motor Company Interactive Network (intranet) that connects 1,350 Honda and Acura dealerships across North America with the American Honda Motor Company corporate headquarters.
2 / 1998 - to 4 / 2000
State of the Art, NYC, NY.
Produce corporate conferences for Fortune 500 clients. This included live satellite, events, account management, supervision of twenty employees, multiple vendors, logistics, visual aids (web based & power point), budgeting, communications, virtual offices and post production.
2 / 1997 – to 1 / 1998
Newyorkcity.com, NYC, NY.
Digital Media Manager
Supervise the production for the New Media Department for newyorkcity.com. Oversaw captured creative images and sounds of New York City and that were used for web video clips, electronic postcard and viral marketing campaigns.
6 / 1995 – to 1 / 1997
NBC 6&42, KTVM, Bozeman, MT.
Producer, live studio director, nonlinear editing, technical director, studio & field
camera operator, lighting & graphic design. Produced broadcast quality programming and commercials on time and budget, meeting 6 PM show time every weeknight. Conceptualizing, planning, organizing, coordinating, managing and executing the production of the live newscast, commercials, promotions, infomercials, news promotions, news packages and public service announcements all under continuous extreme tight time constraints.
6 / 1994 -–to 5 / 1995
NBC KECI 13, Missoula, MT.
Coordinate the delivery, setup, and strike of all equipment, props and talent for production. Assist the production team by all means necessary.
University of Montana,
• New business development
• First rate writing and pitching skills
• Budgeting and scheduling
• Procure and management of internal and external vendors
• Experienced and diversified production skills
• Advanced computer user
• Identified, sold & implemented an interactive audience response system for Honda facilitator courses that reduced costs by 75% ($1,300,000 per year).
• Concept to execution of an online CD-ROM authoring tool that reduced development cost by 91%.
• Accelerated revenue growth of the Sales Communication account by 700%.
• Produce new media training for seventeen product launches each year for the last four plus years.
• Creator of an online branded viral video game that resulted with $112,000,000 in new customer sales, a highly detailed new potential customer database with an estimated cash value of $3,500,000 and a R.O.I. of 462%.
• Recipient of the bronze Omni Inter-media Interactive award.
• 1st place recipient of Macromedia’s Innovation eLearning Award.
• Gold recipient of the Horizon Interactive Award for “Best Use of Video”.
• “Outstanding Presentation Award” recipient for “Viral Video Game Marketing and Branding” presentation from the American Marketing Association’s Southern California Chapter.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.