Instructional Specialist - Education Teaching Training Resume Search
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Instructional Specialist Resume
Desired Industry: Education/Teaching/Training
Desired Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
Date Posted: 12/2/2011
Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
Highest Degree Attained: Other
Willing to Relocate: Undecided
• Delivered introductory firefighting instruction to over 700 students in three major topics.
• Taught academic courses to over 6,000 military recruits in 43 courses of study.
• Trained 15 firefighters in specialized rescue tool equipment on a weekly basis.
• Designed new interactive curriculum to meet American Heart Association standards and developed new test questions for end-of-course examination.
• Subject matter expert in four areas of study: directly contributed to lesson plan validation and post-training evaluation of new training aids and courseware.
• Evaluated eight fire instructors for delivery and validation of updated course curricula.
• Designed and developed Excel database to record training evolutions, initiated and maintained several training evaluations in a deployed war-zone.
• Created seven PowerPoint presentations displaying new changes to medical first responder curriculum.
A.A.S., Fire Science – Community College of the Air Force, 2004
A.A.S., Instructor of Technology/Military Science – Community College of the Air Force, 2005
• Technical Writer/Desktop Publishing
• Technical Writer Principles
• Objectives and Tests
• Instructional Systems Development
• Training Supervisor
• Technical Training Teaching Practicum
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites