Security Guard - Law Enforcement Security Safety Resume Search
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Security Guard Resume
Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
Desired Job Location: groton, Connecticut
Date Posted: 12/1/2011
Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
Availability Date: 03/19/2012
Desired Wage: 28,000 Pr/yr
U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
Willing to Relocate: Yes
Experienced security guard professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
• Wrote and edited documents to keep staff and clients informed about site incidence.
• Documented and resolved issues.
• Performed analysis to make recommendations for future company growth.
• Applied safety procedures and policies as outlined in Department Safety Manual
Palm Springs High 1998
Palm Springs, California, USA
CPR and first aid certified. current expiration
• Security Guard Card for the state ofConnecticut.
• TWIC card expiration 10/23/2016.
• Experienced in Hand-to-hand combat.
Training in identifying threats including weapons
of mass destruction.
• Strong verbal communication.
• Conflict resolution.
• Computer proficient.
• NAVY Qualifications:
• Nuclear Engineering.
• Lube Oil Purification.
• Steam Heat Transfer Systems (Boiler Protocol).
• Phosphate reading.
• Water purification.
• Basic and Advanced Fire Fighting.
• Search and recovery.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites